• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

Pages: 1234

[color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

faivan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

tnx ..^^ it is a big help on us, newbies..:D
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

very usefull..thanks..:D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Glad you find this simple tut useful. XDDD
_m1a_
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:nyc tut....dis helpz me....tnx :):)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cool Huh.. For Beginners And that's Me? haha lolz. xD
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-- haha..this is nice .. any tutorials to share?? :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thnx for the tut. =D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, no problem. [quote]haha..this is nice .. any tutorials to share??[/quote] I've shared a couple of other tutorials.
rainaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow ilike it thankz ffor sharing:D
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

Dont have a phooshop...:( is there a site can lets us edit or make photos?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ You can always use lunapic.com.... Or if you have a PC you can just download Photoshop or any similar program.
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weii tnx fer sharing..!!
florence19
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using photshop cs3 and im not really familliar to it... can someone tell me or is there someone can teach me?
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing~ =) another knowledge~ :lol:
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one nice trick!!!
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

woot! ubber thank you! this is what im looking for!:D
fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

but i don't have that in my photoshop. :cry: i`m using the old version .. 5.0
zia06
» n00b
1969-12-31

adobe photoshop? sb mkikita un?
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Joebz[/b] iMYSM :cry: , Btw. Thanks for the tut.. It's good for newbies like me.. LOLs kiddin' :P
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow...good 1... simple but helpful... keep it up...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:13

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy