• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

[b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

[quote=intruderz_103]just call me lumang_bato or dee..[/quote] HI dee!! good to have you here :D You're Avatar is cool... a two headed dragon... I am craving to have one :wow: Good morning rockstars!!! I'm back... And I guess I'll be off soon :penguin: :lol: Just saying Hello to everyone :D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

[b]^^Oh there you are Orio Adruin, bTW you are the Protos hero name after the orion star.. ADruin also stands for Greatness.. Hey your always in a hurry bro =D =D [/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha :lol: That's great!! So that was a starcraft hero... I kinda wondering why it seems so familiar... I am not much into starcraft campaign... :lol: [quote=BwizetT]Hey your always in a hurry bro =D[/quote] No... I'm not... maybe i'll be here for 30 seconds I guess :lol:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]nanix84 wrote:[/b] No... I'm not... maybe i'll be here for 30 seconds I guess :lol:[/quote] [b]and Counting... BTW how are you doing Orio :rolleyes:[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]and Counting... BTW how are you doing Orio :rolleyes:[/quote] Still breathing :lol: posting lots of stuffs at the forum :lol: I am back practicing some lick picks BTW, you have some cool pictures there with your band... I am kinda jealous since our band just got disbanded :lol: that's why I haven't been practicing lately :( So now... I'm back... I guess I will just be practicing lick picks for solo plays and post it on youtube to pay my shit off :lol: :penguin:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]nanix84 wrote:[/b] Still breathing :lol: posting lots of stuffs at the forum :lol:[/quote] [b]that's nice to hear[/b] [quote]I am back practicing some lick picks BTW, you have some cool pictures there with your band...[/quote] [b]just keep on improving your craft ei..BTW i am more on Drums than guitars, BTW we are merely humble musician who want to be known on our music industry..[/b] [quote]I am kinda jealous since our band just got disbanded :lol: that's why I haven't been practicing lately :([/quote] [b]Don't be, you'll get cool new bandmates again, hey where you from??? where are you staying now...[/b] [quote]So now... I'm back... I guess I will just be practicing lick picks for solo plays and post it on youtube to pay my shit off :lol:[/quote] [b]I'll be waiting for that Bro =) :thumbsup:[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

These replies, I am placing in spoilers, with each spoiler directed towards a specific member and his/her posts. You can read all of it, I'm just trying to make it a little bit neater because this is very long. You guys and girls talked a lot since last time I was here. :lol: 11 pages. :arrow: As some of you already know, I can be very sarcastic at times. I responded to almost every single one of your "rants"/comments/name calling individually. Please be aware that I love all of you guys and girls here and I'm very proud to be a member of this group. Some of your replies, pertained to things said (privately) towards myself and Rose. I realize that, on that particular end of the "issues", you were just sticking up for me and for Rose. I'm not gonna speak for Rose, however I'm pretty sure she appreciates it but I'm also pretty sure that she can handle, and did handle those comments on her own. For myself, I also appreciate you sticking up for me, but I'm a big boy. I can hold my own. As I replied somewhere below, I am neither scared nor intimidated by anyone or any group, especially here in FTalk, and the "private and personal" battles I have with some members here can be dealt with, by me, alone, in private and it has no place being brought up in "public", especially by anybody but me. That being said, I do not intend to offend you by my statements, and I mean no offense in the way I replied to any of your comments while I was "away". I was being assertive, but not condescending. I hope, and I do, by the way, believe that none of you will be offended. I just wanted to say what I just said to let you know that I was not being arrogant, and I'm not trying to act like "the leader" of the group because I am most certainly not the leader. [b]@Jar[/b] [spoiler][quote=BwizetT]This Part of the "Preach" LOL :lol:, But seriously is Uber Important to me and Hope that this will Reflect to the other members too...Lets all get along Rockstars or Non-Rockstars we are one Cyber Space Family here Guys... =) :thumbsup:[/quote] I'm glad you agree. [quote=BwizetT]Not at all bro, I am Liking Every bit of it... BTW it's Sunday today hehehe.. and this is very good for other members to read...[/quote] Agreed. And I will re-post it again on a current page. [quote=BwizetT]is it a private message sis Angeli, coz i cannot trace the root of the argument...:paranoid:[/quote] Honestly, brother....It's better to not involve yourself. I regret what has already happened, let alone the newest events in my absence. [quote=BwizetT]darn it they said that to sis rose and bro jesse, they have no rights!!!!:evil:[/quote] Easy, there, too, killer. Pay no mind to what was said about me. What was said about me was said in a PM and, honestly, and with all due respect, I'm disappointed with Angel for bringing it up publicly. I say again....I can hold my own against anyone. And for the part about Rose....that is past history, and it's also a matter for her to deal with as she chooses. Sis Rose can handle her own, too. [quote=BwizetT]don't worry executor my flames are subsiding...[/quote] Hope so. [quote=BwizetT]I'm getting inpatient :evil:....[/quote] Easy, again, killer. Go eat some of that stuff your'e always eating. :lol: [quote=BwizetT]how i wish he lives near here, but i think he's from another country oh darn, but 2 of Class-S members are living here near my place but there are both girls..[/quote] Let's not insinuate anything here. Please [quote=BwizetT]ok let's just ignore what that "RETARD" had Post on UG[/quote] Easy with the words, brother. Remember our "campaign" about maturity. "Name calling" does not show maturity. Please don't take offense to that, bro....I am not singling you out. Many have made similar remarks, so I'm referencing to all who have made these "comments". [quote=BwizetT]here is my retard errr lunatic pictures i wanna make you laugh!!!=D[/quote] LOL That third pic is funny as hell, bro. Please don't hang yourself because we'll miss you. :D [quote=BwizetT]**Sarcastically Grinning with a Sadistic intent**[/quote] Again, easy, bro...easy. [quote=BwizetT]hey Guys please do laugh at this one, me stupidly singing =D =D[/quote] :o :o That was awesome, brother Jar !!! Thanks for posting that. [quote=BwizetT]Bro jesse is quite resting for a long period of time ei...[/quote] Bro, before I finally went to sleep last night I had been awake for about 41 of the past 44 hours. :retard: [quote=BwizetT]ahhh I've read her post too, and it's quite amusing, that they don't even see the post of Shirow, a big Dissapointment for Admins part, it's like they letting this so called Moderator to Mock even the Retarded People, is so unhumane, acts that would be considered low as scum...:angry:[/quote] As I already mentioned, that image actually was originally posted by Admin, himself in the Suggestions and Feedback section. I forget what thread. Also, again....let's watch our words. We can get our points across without being so harsh, even within our group. [quote=BwizetT]My White Flames are Bursting Dark Templar are you with me Bro, Coz Imma Gonna Hunt Down me a SpY =D =D =D[/quote] It's a new day, brother. Please, let's calm down and work to put this "fire" out. Ayt?[/spoiler] [b]@Guile[/b] [spoiler][quote=the_legend_killer]im not that active =) (or am i?! =D)[/quote] Just a little bit. But you're not over-active like some of us. :rolleyes: [quote=the_legend_killer]i notice it also! they are really immature people =D[/quote] Let's really watch our words. Whether it is true or not, we need not add fuel to the fire. [quote=the_legend_killer]ah your wrong their bro! they are jealous of our popularity =) =D =D =D[/quote] I know it's all in fun....but, again, let's watch ourselves. Please. [quote=the_legend_killer]another score for us :lol:[/quote] Nobody's scoring or winning. It's not about who scores where or when. [quote=the_legend_killer]nah just ignored them guys[/quote] This is a good idea. [quote=the_legend_killer]THIS IS THE EFFECT OF GETTING OUR GROUP TO MUCH POPULAR HERE and they are jealous of that =D[/quote] C'mon, patna, be easy. Please. I don't think anyone is jealous of anybody else. To suggest that someone or some group is jealous implies that one person or another group, etc should be envied by others. Nobody and no group in this forum is superior or to be envied. [quote=the_legend_killer]is that pathetic kid[/quote] Let's watch these words, please. [quote=the_legend_killer]EDITED: i just saw his edit, lets now see who's the one retarded around here like triple h says "its time to play the game" =D[/quote] I do believe, from talking to Rose, that she informed you all where that "retard image" originated. It was originally posted by Admin. Yes, he was directing that to the Rockstars, but let's not forget that by posting it to begin with (in this situation) he is also referring to himself by joining in once again on the conflict. Right? So let's not react to these things next time....and now is where I'm paranoid of what happens next....I almost do not want to read any further. :| [quote=the_legend_killer]if he really pissed me he will see the real me =D[/quote] Easy, easy, killer (expression really fits when referring to you, bro) :lol: [quote=the_legend_killer]haha nice one bro if only you can say this part it will really be fun =D "its like there are no order all in chaos! except for rockstar group" =D and also you read my post at equality thread? i think they will get mad at me :lol: so bring it on! =D[/quote] C'mon, patna....seriously, let's not add fuel to the fire. Nothing positive will come of this situation if these things continue. [quote=the_legend_killer]speaking of him where is he anyway :paranoid:[/quote] Managing PM's. But, now, where are you? It's only 4:20 AM there and you're already offline....WTF? :lol: [quote=the_legend_killer]just ignore that pathetic kid if he do that again me ang jar will take care of his running mouth =D[/quote] Please, please, please let's not instigate. :wallbash: [quote=the_legend_killer]just ignore that pathetic kid for a while and when he strike back again me and jar will shut his mouth up big time =D[/quote] Pleassssssssssssssse, let's calm down. :wallbash: [quote=the_legend_killer]that load mouth pathetic kid. =D[/quote] Easy....I'm gonna keep saying this. We want to end this situation, right? [quote=the_legend_killer]or that pathetic loud mouth kid?! =D[/quote] Guile....easy. [quote=the_legend_killer]so bro wanna join me bring his feet back to the ground?![/quote] Easy, my brother....damn....please? [quote=the_legend_killer]he's online right now :eh:[/quote] Technically, I was online the whole time. I just wasn't here. :eh: :lol: [quote=the_legend_killer]i like calling him pathetic loudmouth =D[/quote] Once again, I'm begging all of us to refrain from these kinds of remarks. [quote=the_legend_killer]rather than the other like the loudmouth kid =D[/quote] Hayyyzzz :wallbash:[/spoiler] [b]@Bel[/b] [spoiler][quote=As cicatrizes]maturity concept? nahhh...others might start blahblah about our campaign[/quote] I know you meant no harm by your comment, and I know it was all in fun....however, let's watch our words. Let's cool this issue off. [quote=As cicatrizes]if you want my help commander, i could visit the UG section. however i need to read all the posts first so that i could truly understand the situation.[/quote] Again, I have not really been there yet...only scanned it briefly. I hope you did understand everything first (if you made any posts). Also, I need to speak with you, privately, about a matter also. I will PM you later, too. [quote=As cicatrizes]whattt?????????!!!! the fcuk![/quote] Easy, easy, easy. The past issues, you were not involved in. As for the comment made by Shirow about me...that's for [i]me[/i] to handle, so don't get bothered by it. Please. I can hold my own. [quote=As cicatrizes]i thought we got into this little bit of wee mess because they want to be more popular.[/quote] It's not a popularity contest. And in my opinion, this "wee mess" is not gaining anybody any "popularity". It's giving people negative views towards 2 eGroups, including ours. Is this what we really want? [quote=As cicatrizes]please ignore taht pathetic moderator.[/quote] I don't know exactly what was said....but these are the kinds of comments we need to refrain from making. Please. [quote=As cicatrizes]well now,guys,i conclude that indeed, that pathetic moderator is immature.[/quote] Let's refrain from the use of the word "pathetic" and other such harsh words, please. Everyone. Whatever they say, let them say it. If we want to really end the conflict, then let's all act like it. I'm not singling you out Sis Bel, as I am referring to myself, too. [quote=As cicatrizes]gudnyt executor.take care. i agree with wat u said.[/quote] Apologize for my sarcasm, Sis Bel...please don't be offended. If you agree with that statement, then I truly hope I don't see any further "rants" by you as I continue to read on. We really need to settle the issue. :| [quote=As cicatrizes]haha. me, i just changed my siggy.xDDD[/quote] And anyone in our group who has a "derogatory" comment or slander in their siggy or caption, derived from the events of the past few days needs to change them. We are only adding fuel to the fire. Pay no mind to the other side. Let's no longer fight fire with fire. Please? [quote=As cicatrizes]:arrow: [i]"Why i she bringing up the past? It's already settled and she's still taking about it! What the heck is she (Yes, I had a translator for that).[/i] nope.the great forsaken doll.[/quote] Please, Bel, be very easy with what you say about Aya. Aya is a good friend of mine. We had a personal grudge recently, but it has been resolved and I consider her to be one of my good friends. Yes, like me, she can use sarcasm to great lengths, and she can come across in a manner that she does not intend....I don't know everything she said. Just keep in mind that she is my friend and any negative comments about her involve me as well. You really have to get to know her to realize that she is actually a very sweet and kind person. [quote=As cicatrizes]hey.lets call him airhead. :lol:[/quote] Yet, again.....easy, please. I'm begging you all.[/spoiler] [b]@Jie[/b] [spoiler][quote=jieduck]Guys, Something is happening at the confession. This is not going to be good. But please, we need you to calm down. Be observant. :thumbsup:[/quote] I have not yet seen what happened or was said, although I have heard a little bit about this. :| Thank you for encouraging things to stay calm. [quote=jieduck]LOLZ! they have edited their posts!!! now, that's a good sign, a sign of peace. :thumbsup:[/quote] Yes, that is a good thing if they edited their posts (whatever it was that created such a stir) [quote=jieduck]seriously, I have read their posts (prior to editing), and I was about to burst out in flame, fortunately, they edited their post before i got my hands into "flames".[/quote] I am deeply relieved that they edited before you burst into flames. That is most definitely not what we need to have happen. [quote=jieduck]Just a piece of thought: let us just keep our sentiments by ourselves. Let PEACE reside in our minds and hearts. C'mon guys, there are lots of much valuable discussions. Let's forget any sentiments that we have now.[/quote] Thank you, brother Jie. Well said. I hope we all can take this advice.[/spoiler] [b]@Moyo[/b] [spoiler][quote=Arctic]good afternoon rockstars =)[/quote] Hello, General Moyo. :) [quote=Arctic]i think some of that group members are really sensitive with rockstars groups :lol:[/quote] Rightfully so, though, in some aspects. This is not defending them. It's a simple fact. [quote=Arctic]just ignored sis.. may be realize his mistake :P[/quote] Good point. Besides, we all make mistakes. And we always have an opportunity to realize our mistakes. [quote=Arctic]what :O i wonder, can they see our posting in here?? :O[/quote] Yes, they can. All Moderators.[/spoiler] [b]@Blanche[/b] [spoiler][quote=blancheee48]Well, I'm back. Good afternoon![/quote] Hello, sis Blanche. :) [quote=blancheee48]what the... TEH FCUK! lol even though Yuna is my friend liek.... How dare they!?!?!?!??!!!![/quote] I really did not expect you to join on this. Easy there, sis. Please. Calm down.[/spoiler] [b]@Angel[/b] [spoiler][quote=Angeli_7]Me against some Class S members... :lol: That was one funny moment... I'm never scared of them.. as long as they read all the facts..it's fine with me ^^[/quote] Not necessarily about your confession, as I know some things were edited and I don't know everything that was said, however, I do need to speak with you privately about a matter, Commander. I will PM you later. I think you're not at YM. [quote=Angeli_7]Private messages and their old captions =| I hate it when they call Sis Rose a 'Slut' and insult Jesse that he's somewhat like a bum who just hangs around in his computer all day..[/quote] This is the matter we need to speak about. However, I will also post regarding this matter. :arrow: I do appreciate you defense of me, but I can hold my own against anyone. I am not scared nor intimidated by anybody. [quote=Angeli_7]I just got a bit mad on how they treated my rockmates... really inappropiate....[/quote] Some of us, including myself, also acted inappropriately. Let's not forget this. [quote=Angeli_7]they had the balls to give me warning but when shirow or yuna start posting rants..no one from their egroup dared to give them a warning.. :wallbash:[/quote] If this pertains to the old "siggy insults"....past is past. It's not related to the conflict that rose the other day. [quote=Angeli_7]but everything's okay now ^^[/quote] Hope so. :| But we still need to talk. [quote=Angeli_7]Feel free to express your feelings in this group area :thumbsup:[/quote] Yes, I agree we can express our feelings in our group, but let's also remember that the proper way to express our feelings would be to avoid so called "rants" and we can do so without expressing them in a negative tone or manner. Let's be mature and constructive, to end this conflict. [quote=Angeli_7]you're the one who should be admired by members in this forum.... Your choice of words..Your quest for Peace... We members look up to you..[/quote] Very much agreed. You have, to my understanding so far, controlled your anger or disappointment and not "flamed" or "ranted". Please keep it up. [quote=Angeli_7]you're the one who should be admired by members in this forum.... Your choice of words..Your quest for Peace... We members look up to you..[/quote] Very much agreed. Jie, you have, to my understanding so far, controlled your anger or disappointment and not "flamed" or "ranted". Please keep it up. [quote=Angeli_7]I WANNA SAY HI TO ALL NON-ROCKSTARS MEMBERS WHO ARE SPYING ON OUR GROUP AGAIN...WELCOME3X! FEEL FREE TO ROAM AROUND :lol: :lol: PEACE! ^^[/quote] Easy, there, Angel. I sense a bit of sarcasm. If I'm wrong about that, then I'm sorry. Sarcasm is okay, but during this conflict I think we should all be more aware of what we're saying and the repercussions of our words. Honestly, I don't blame them for coming to look at our discussions. I have even openly suggested to Duch that her and her fellow Mods are welcome and encouraged to come view our topics because we NEED to settle this issue and we NEED to refrain from sarcastic remarks and name calling and we NEED to show that we WANT to end this conflict, NO MATTER what anyone else is doing, saying, implying or posting, etc. That's why I'm on "damage-control" right now.[/spoiler] [b]:arrow: I'm posing this question to all Rockstar members. Are we in agreement that we want this conflict to end? Are we in agreement that we want peace with Class-S and all of it's members?[/b] [b]@Myself, Ira, Bel and to a certain degree, Angel[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: Are we in agreement that we (from the start of this recent conflict) have made some mistakes and could have handled the situation differently, and more appropriately? [b]:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: For myself, the answer is most certainly yes. I know I made some mistakes in the way I reacted and handled the situation. I have already admitted this to all of you, as well as to those parties involved from Class-S and I want the "war" between Rockstars and Class-S to stop.[/b][/spoiler] [spoiler][quote]To further voice my opinions (and you all know how outspoken I am) I am going to make another statement regarding the situation before us, and the recent "flare up". Please, again, do not take this in an offensive manner. Consider this a "reality check" for all of us here. I am not "speaking down" on any member here, rather, I am offering some constructive criticism. Well, that's what I think it is, anyway. If you feel the need to do so (although I doubt you will because in my above responses I touched on pretty much all of what I'm about to speak towards), the last 11 pages, in particular, of posts here in our group. Look at all of the derogatory comments we have made towards Class-S and it's members, especially Shirow. Look at all of the name-calling that has taken place. Look at the siggy's and/or captions that some of us are using. I haven't even gotten to the Underground Section yet (still) to see what all went on there. I wasn't here when all of the recent stuff occurred and to make sure that none of you feel that I am not pertaining to myself, go back and re-read the comments that I made directly after this "conflict" originally started 2 1/2 days ago. I made some rather harsh and unnecessary comments, as well, also and especially directed towards Shirow. Can we all see the pattern here? We began doing the same things that we are now accusing Class-S of doing. And knowing that Class-S has many Moderators in their group and knowing that Moderators can pass by and read our discussions at any time, can we really blame some members of Class-S for continuing to contribute to this fiasco? Some more brutal truth and opinions from me....I am disappointed with myself and my actions at the start of this "war" and after reading the last 11 pages in our group, I'm also a bit disappointed with some of our fellow members. I really feel that with this post I am going to come across to you all as "feeling superior" or "up there" and it's really not my intentions. It's just that in all honesty this whole ordeal has really affected me and I wish it had not happened and over the past 24 hours or so, I have really come to realize that those of us who have been actively involved in the whole conflict are essentially doing the same things that we're unhappy with Class-S doing, and we're not acting completely mature about it. Actually, I feel that we, and especially myself, are being a bit hypocritical. Just as we've been accusing some members of Class-S as being. And the name-calling and rude remarks...yes, maybe that's the opinions we have of some members from Class-S, but did was it really necessary to resort to those measures. Couldn't we all have expressed our opinions in another way, still openly, but without resorting to "personal attacks of character" and rude comments? I think we could, and should have. I am by no means defending the actions of Class-S and some of it's members, rather, I'm trying to think "outside the box" and view this from their perspective. Know what I mean? Think about the harsh things that we have said towards some of them (no matter what they have said or done) and then think about how we would feel if those same comments and remarks was directed towards us or to a certain member in our group. We'd be pretty upset and angry, I do believe. So I can kind of see why there is still some hostility and some "jabs" towards us.[/quote] [/spoiler] Oh, boy. Here's some posts from the Confession thread. (I realize that some things have been edited so I'm only going by what I can see now. I also know that some of the members of Class-S also posted there in response to what our group members were saying, but this post that I am constructing right now is primarily for us. So I will pay no mind to what Class-S members said there.) I know that when we feel threatened or cornered, we tend to "fight back" or "lash out".....that's just a part of human nature. But this is again where I think we need to use hindsight and realize mistakes and use what we've learned from our mistakes to progress forward, positively, and work harder to, in this matter, resolve our conflict. [spoiler][quote=Angeli_7]HERE'S A FACT: You may be well known in this forum....But you're just a JOKE in other Forums :globe:[/quote] Angel, was that really necessary? :lol: What provoked that? I ask because I never saw an offensive comment towards us or any of our members prior to this (in the Confession thread, at least). I just know that it certainly didn't help to settle the "war" or put out the flames. Ya know? :| By the way, may I ask who that was referring to? [quote=Angeli_7]There are more rants on the previous posts of this same thread made by some members....a lot of walbashes and face palms...but no one dared to give them a warning.. Oh well...[/quote] So this is where the "old" news/conflict got brought back up. Angel, Angel, Angel. :| So not necessary, my friend. Again, this definitely did not help extinguish the flames. :wallbash: and [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/dontwannaseeit.gif[/img] Hayyzz. Didn't you tell me a couple of times that you're an [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/angel.gif[/img] ? I didn't see any [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/angel.gif[/img] there. :P Seriously, though...so not necessary. :| [quote=Angeli_7]Okay...then my bad..I got carried away by anger because of how they mistreated some members..but hope other rants on other threads will be taken cared of too..(I'm even willing to admit my mistakes :wasted:)[/quote] [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/dontwannaseeit.gif[/img] Oh my, Angel, you are a feisty, feisty, girl. You know, you [i]could[/i] have just PM'd her, right? :| [quote=the_legend_killer]i can see who can i call a true person rather than a "legend" who's just yelling and running their mouth...[/quote] Patna, the first time I've ever seen you confess and it had to be about "that". Not helping to extinguish, again. :|[/spoiler] [spoiler][quote]Some members of Class-S most certainly have acted inappropriately and made mistakes, too, so again, please do not think that I am suddenly defending them. I'm not. And I do not condone some of the actions taken by a handful of their own members. We all made mistakes. As for the start of the conflict, the two Rockstars members who were most directly involved were myself and Sis Ira. Her and I both admitted our mistakes and offered our apologies. She apologized publicly in that thread (I believe) and in the Confession thread. Myself, I offered my apologies via PM. It's unfortunate that no member from Class-S who was involved has either admitted mistakes or offered an apology (at least not to me, directly nor directly to our group). Maybe they have done so among themselves, but it would really be nice to actually "hear" it from them directly. However, even so, we can't let that stop us from doing the right thing, which in my opinion and at this point is to just chill out and don't mind what they say or do. In regards to those of us who have a rather offensive signature and/or caption.....I really think they should be removed. Two wrongs don't make a right, and by now the handful of Class-S members that we have referred to have, I'm sure, gotten our point. I don't think the signatures are necessary anymore, and I'm quite sure they will not be productive in settling this matter, this conflict. What do you all think? Towards the "campaign" we had talked about. I think the siggy's referring to that, as well, should be dropped. Instead of "campaigning" for maturity, let's just take the lead and do things more maturely. If we are mature and act mature, then we will influence other members here by our actions, not by our slogans. And in return, maybe they will be affected and do the same for others. I compare this to a way that I feel about the world and the people in it. This has nothing to do with our conflict or any member from Class-S, however there is a member from Class-S who has a signature that reads: No matter how [i][b]gifted[/b][/i] you are YOU [u]alone[/u] cannot [i][b]change[/b][/i] the world. However, I strongly disagree with that. Here's why.....I believe that one person [i][b]can[/b][/i] change the world, but you do it one person at a time. If you change one person's life in a positive way, then you have truly changed the world - if you think about the meaning of that statement, in every aspect. Do you agree? My point in bringing that up is what I was referring to before when I said that, truthfully, we will influence nobody to be mature with our signatures and/or slogans about maturity. It's just like a billboard on the highway.....how many of us really pay attention to those billboards? So, I think the slogans serve no real purpose. Like I said, instead of "campaigning" for maturity, let's just be mature and others will follow. Get my meaning? I'm not trying to "talk down" or "scold" you all. My opinions are just that...opinoins. You may agree or disagree with me and that is your prerogative. I sincerely hope, however, that maybe after reading this you will all see my points and view my opinions positively, and I am hoping that in writing this I can help others, not just myself, realize our own faults in this matter. I deeply worry, too, that my words may offend you. I hope you all know me well enough to realize that it's not what I intended. This is a great group of people we have and I love you all. :D I don't want any rifts between any of us. That being said, if I do somehow offend one or more of you, just PM me and we'll discuss it privately.[/quote] [quote]Referring again to some of our "name-calling". The "spy" comments. The Moderators have a job to do in helping to maintain the forum, we all know that. And in this current situation, I can't blame any Moderator for dropping by to see what is being said, especially if what we are saying (negatively, recently) is being directed towards his/her friend. In PM exchanges, with some people, I have openly invited, even encouraged any and all Moderators to come view our discussions because I sincerely hope that from this point on, we can permanently extinguish the flames and end this "war". Where is the conflict really taking us? Nowhere. It's just hyping us up and further fueling negative feelings and that's not what any of us need. So Class-S had a few Moderators in their group who can put us under a microscope and scrutinize anything we say or do. Big deal. More power to them. Maybe, on our behalf, it would be nice if we had a Moderator who could "spy" on them, huh? Any of you guys thinking that? Well, we don't. But this is what I can offer you, in case it helps you to actively try to stop this conflict between the two groups. My good friend, Aya, is a very honest person, probably as brutally honest as I am, and I have asked her what is being said in the other group's discussions. I asked her because I know I can trust her to not bullsh*t me. Her reply. Nothing is being said about us. Nothing is being said about the whole conflict that we had a few days ago. Nothing. They are trying to drop the issue. I find this important because we have spent much of the past 2 days bickering over the whole ordeal, myself included. But I realized it's fruitless. Aya, my friend, gave me her word on what's going on over there. Do I know with 100% certainty that nothing is being said about us. No, I don't. But Aya is my good friend, and I trust her and her word is good enough for me. I hope it will be good enough for you all, too.[/quote] [/spoiler] [b]@Rose[/b] [spoiler][quote=fis.ms]*falls off chair* I just started reading stuff ... everywhere in the UG sec[/quote] That's precisely what I did this morning when I woke up and the "news" began to trickle in. :| [quote=fis.ms]falls off chair again After reading the ones on the Ug sec I'm now reading the previous posts here in Rockstars ! glues butt on chair[/quote] LOL Love the "glues butt on chair" comment. :lol: [quote=fis.ms]why are y'all trying to be patient ? whatcha waiting for ? *still a wee bit clueless*[/quote] [quote=fis.ms]anyone care to enlighten me bout whats happening/what happened ?[/quote] Although you already know quite a bit by now.....the less you know, the better. That way you cannot be dragged into it. [quote=fis.ms]Now I'm just waiting for bro Jesse to come OL ! :lol::lol:[/quote] And why was that? :redface: :P Oh, I probably took that the wrong way. Anyway...I came online and we chatted....why were you waiting for me, sis? [quote=fis.ms]it takes like 3 mins for my post to get posted ! :wasted:[/quote] :lol: :lol: :arrow: Thank you for staying neutral during the conflict. :thumbsup:[/spoiler] [b]@Jamie[/b] [spoiler][quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]Where's your ally Colonel Jesse? :eh: :lol:[/quote] Hello there, sis Jamie. I'm sorry I wasn't around to say hello. Glad to see you drop by again, though. I was sleeping and managing my PM's. Didn't have a chance to visit here. [quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]Me?I was also planning to eat but I got scared on going downstairs :/ All lights are already off there :O[/quote] I know someone else here in Rockstars who is afraid to go downstairs when all the lights are off. She even wakes her mommy up so she can feel safer :arrow: Rose Hahahaha Peace....just teasing you both. :D [quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]Mind telling me your ages? :lol:[/quote] 29.....so old....well, at least I'm not [i]the[/i] oldest Rockstar....peace brother Jie :D :lol: :P: :arrow: Thank you, also, for staying neutral during the conflict. :thumbsup:[/spoiler] [b]@Nadya[/b] [spoiler][quote=hellshredder999]whats this forum talking about? hehe[/quote] Nice to see you drop by again, sis Nadya. =) [quote=hellshredder999]it's great to see u all again.. hehe.. keep rockin'.... .shred.[/quote] Great to see you, too. Though, I wasn't here. :lol: Hope you'll stay active here. :arrow: Another thanks, for staying neutral. :thumbsup:[/spoiler] [b]@Dee[/b] [spoiler][quote=intruderz_103]hi guys! tnx for adding me to your group... nickname [classic.metal.lumang_bato][/quote] Welcome to the group. Call me Jesse. :arrow: .....ahhh, you probably don't even know what's going on. That's good for you. :lol: :thumbsup:[/spoiler] [b]@Hayley[/b] [spoiler][quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Cool, bro jesse sounds like a lawyer.,.No offense[/quote] LOL :lol: :lol: No offense taken. Hello there, Sis Hayley. :) :arrow: Thank you for staying neutral. :thumbsup:[/spoiler] [b]@Reh-Mah[/b] [spoiler][quote=nanix84]Just saying Hello to everyone :D[/quote] What's up, bro? Glad to see you back...even if you're offline already. :lol[/spoiler] [b]@Guile & Bel[/b] [spoiler][quote=the_legend_killer]their is a pm right?! i can pm him =D[/quote] :lol: [quote=the_legend_killer]try to draw his face and post it =) and indicate there how much yo u like him =D[/quote] Hahahahahaha. I think that's an awesome idea. :D :lol: =D [quote=As cicatrizes]:|[/quote] [quote=As cicatrizes]:|[/quote] Wahahahaha. I think he "got ya" on that one. :P :lol: :lol:[/spoiler] [b]@Guile & Moyo[/b] [spoiler][quote=the_legend_killer]btw bro moyo do you have a friendster account?! :cool:[/quote] [quote=Arctic]if i dont have it, why i join this forum :lol:[/quote] Whew. A good laugh that was much needed. I really had to stop and LOL at your reply there, General. :lol:[/spoiler] :arrow: To all Rockstars. I sincerely apologize if my words seemed harsh or if I sound too much like I'm preaching. I really, really, really, just want to move past this issue. No more "rants", no more "flames" no more "name-calling", no more of any of that sh*t. We really need to move past this. Seriously. :arrow: I'm still worried that I went too far as I know this is a very long, and very detailed post which holds a lot of criticism. I really hope you all see this in a positive way. But I worry. :crybaby: My criticisms were not directed at you all, but all of "us" which includes myself. :arrow: Also know that my purpose of replying to each individual comment was not to be so redundant, but to really "drive the point home", beat it into the ground. Know what I mean? For you all's sake as well as mine. Do you know how long it took to make this post? :lol:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-24 23:06:04)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

okay bro, i read your posts. i realized that i acted imamturely. i am sorry, as for sis aya, she pmd me last night,around 12:30 am, and we had an exhange of pm's and i asked for sorry if i offended her. and i said that i have limits. soo...i am not offended bro jesse, i respect you, i respect your posts. i admit my mistake and it won't happen again. :) i have added a few sketches at the arts section.dat is all.

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-24 23:04:56)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay bro, i read your posts. i realized that i acted imamturely. i am sorry, as for sis aya, she pmd me last night,around 12:30 am, and we had an exhange of pm's and i asked for sorry if i offended her. and i said that i have limits. soo...i am not offended bro jesse, i respect you, i respect your posts. i admit my mistake and it won't happen again. :) i have added a few sketches at the arts section.dat is all.[/quote] Thank you very much, Bel. I greatly appreciate it and I'm so happy you did not find my comments offensive. :arrow: Hopefully you also read the part about the siggy's. ;) Can we get rid of those? ===> New sketches? Weeeeeeeeee. I'll be right there. :D Good morning, by the way. :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Morning! :penguin:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Good morning, Blanche. Hope you're doing well today. =)
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gud nooon :penguin:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=haz3l]gud nooon :penguin:[/quote] Whoa, hello there. Welcome to Rockstars. You must be one of our newer members. What should we call you? You can call me Jesse. =)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]:arrow: Hopefully you also read the part about the siggy's. ;) Can we get rid of those?[/quote] i took it off.:)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :norose: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Good day all [img]http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/arsme_FU/emoticons/AddEmoticons1261.gif[/img]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] What the .... ? :lol: Is that spam? :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]i took it off.:)[/quote] I saw that. ;) Thank you. =) [quote=BwizetT]:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :norose: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote] What the ....? :lol: Another spam? :lol: [quote=BwizetT]no I'm not Bro, well to tell you I want to know any ftalkers around here, well I have to members of ftalk living one block from me..[/quote] [quote=BwizetT]Non taken, it just gone out of hand.. I'm trying to inhale exhale..[/quote] Glad that you did not take offense to the things I posted. Obviously you can see that I feel very strongly and sincerely about ending the "beef". [quote=BwizetT]that was the day the you've saw me at YM :D[/quote] Ahhh, cool. :D [quote=BwizetT]Agreed =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] Very happy to hear it.....and thank you for "**defusing**". Appreciate it. [quote=fis.ms]Good day al[/quote] Good afternoon, Rose. :D ====> By the way, how's everybody doing? And what's with Guile? :paranoid: :|

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-25 01:14:22)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]bhebhiej wrote:[/b] Very happy to hear it.....and thank you for "**defusing**". Appreciate it.[/quote] [b]I am very Vocal for anything bro...[/b] [quote]====> By the way, how's everybody doing? And what's with Guile? :paranoid: :|[/quote] [b]just give him time Bro =|[/b] [b]Gud Aftie Rose :)[/b] [b]And to all that Non-Rockstars even if you Ignore us or what so ever, I am Apologizing for the somewhat harsh words that I've said..=([/b] [b]And Like Bro jie and Bro jesse Keep on telling.. We Are One Community, whether you like it or not we will bump on each others shoulder one day :D[/b] [b]Keep on Walking you all we might catch that one :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]just give him time Bro =|[/quote] Maaaan, I'm starting to feel bad now. :| Poor Guile. =( [quote=BwizetT]And to all that Non-Rockstars even if you Ignore us or what so ever, I am Apologizing for the somewhat harsh words that I've said..=([/quote] Thank you for that statement, brother. :arrow: Although it may be unnecessary, just a warning, Rockstars. Just to let you all know, no matter how unnecessary it may seem I will keep re-posting my "novel" ( :lol: ) on each page for a day or two because I want to make sure everyone sees it. Sorry for that. I just feel it needs to be done. A reminder to all us, myself included. So my next post, or maybe I'll just double post, will be my "novel" once again. :arrow: After Guile's initial reaction, though, I think he's gonna hate me for it. I hope he didn't take it too badly and I hope he will return soon. The Rockstars are not complete without him. Right??

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-25 01:38:27)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:31

[ 9 queries - 0.778 second ]
Privacy Policy