• ARCHIVES 
  • » No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

Pages: 12344

No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test to see how many people in my friends list are paying attention to me or knowing the real value of friendship. is that true? what do you think?
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

[align=center][i][b]first to comment huh?..yeah i think its true..those pipol that are so-called my friends,dont even have the time to respond to my messages,but can approve comments anytime u make one for them!hmp![/b][/i] [spoiler][color=blue][b]OnCE mINE...AlWAyS mInE[/b][/color][/spoiler][/align]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:18:05)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]^ I agree with you sis jershel.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]YEP[/b][/u] I agree I dont usually see friendships in friendster =|
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my mistake :)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What the heck, I don't know this issue!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they are acctually hacking you're account
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

they just getting ftalk as a "tambayan" making them pop.. maybe.? i dont know. no offense.
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

most ppl in fs jst want more comments && friends. not even bothering to greet their 1000++ friends on their bdays
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

people just get hooked on friendster because of having a race with the number of comments and friends.. some even fake people and get pictures of others or what we call posers just to attain there goal on being popular or meeting someone.. they dont actually put in mind the real meaning of the site itself.. it was made to make friends.. not to have a competition on popularity,number of comments,friends..or watever.. [quote=jesrhel]Its not friendster thats getting fake, its the people who use it. well, some of them of course (:[/quote] tss.i agree with sis je.. its not the site,its the people.. the stupid people.. =D i dont wanna be mean but its true..well in my opinion there stupid..
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree.. some of dem are not really friends.. :eh:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes actually thats kinda true..i used to comment evryone who adds me.. but they only add me because my profile is cute or watver..then after they wont reply you again.. sigh..and others just wanna make their no. friends up to thousands.. whats up with that!? ^^ that post was in the friendster bulletin... i repost that hehe..
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea.. fcuk those d*ckhead who aims fame! :evil: i did change my setting to 'requires email add or last name'.. so that 'fake friends' wont be able to add me.. =D if they are eager to be your friend, they'll bother to send u atleast a message.. :D
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

at least its not all of us...=) ----- hey about that post above... i have tried sending birthday comments to people [b]i don't know[/b] in friendster ;) but it just ends up them saying [i]"do i know u?"[/i] so i quit..haha ------ maybe i'll do it again[u].its fun.[/u] :rolleyes:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha... some people will add ya up even though you dont know them
..kawaiigal..
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes i agree..
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dunno 'bout it... me friends are so nice to meh... ;)
-:sWt:-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iam from indonesia
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. so bad dont have FS... lol.. so you mean theres a lot of TUPPERWARES in friendster? lets burn them down!! :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:28

[ 11 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy