• ARCHIVES 
  • » No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

Pages: 1234

No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

I agree with what jesrhel said....it's not Friendster....it's the people using Friendster Honestly, I've been guilty of that offense from time to time. But I do sincerely try to reply and respond to everyone that I add, as well as try to be a "real" friend to them and get to know them.
frz_pie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

:D i love friendster and i found many friends out there.... yuhhu.............................wughhhhhhhhhhhuuuyyyyyyyyyyy :wallbash:

Last edited by frz_pie (2008-07-01 23:50:15)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no offense .. peace .. :eh: well for my opinion .. "fake" is not the right term to use .. well "fake" for me are the posers .. :wallbash: @topic : i think we should not judge people .. they do what they do .. so what if they want fansigns , comments , etc. ? well if that's their way of socializing , why not ? and if their having fun , why should we criticize them? let them be what they want .. friendster is all about making friends (as the name friendster implies) and they get friends in doing those things .. accepting a friend request from to whom is anonymous is a way of making new friends .. (as the name "request" is meant ) and it's always up to the owner if they want to approve anonymous users or not .. what makes me irritated a lot are the posers .. posting fake pics and fake data .. (their only fooling themselves) grrrrrrr.. :wallbash: :penguin: :penguin:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think tiz is wat [b]friendster[/b] for . . :disgust:
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

some people in friendster are fake, they just want alot of friends and comments. :ninja:
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I agree that many people in Friendster are just for comments and 1000+ friends. It became like a popularity contest, which is just a joke (no offense) . I mean, what would you do with 10 friendster accounts? I understand that friendster is for meeting new people, but having 1000+ friends, do you really talk to all of them? Personally, I only add those people who I know.
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really agree with this... that's why after 2 days accepting their invitation i try to send them messages, like i'l try to carry a conversation but if they don't reply... i delete them...coz they just make my friends list so crowded... :evil:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!., it's true sis!., and i hate it!., hehe... those fakers sucks!., they're annoying!., i hate them!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

some people always say.. [b]add me up.. blah..blah..blah..[/b] they always wnt to hav lots of comments..
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmmm no comments
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]Its not friendster thats getting fake, its the people who use it. well, some of them of course (:[/quote] [color=deeppink]Of course,Jesrhel is right. =)[/color]
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea jesrhel. people just want more comments & friends to make them popular. :angry:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=sadangel08]No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test to see how many people in my friends list are paying attention to me or knowing the real value of friendship.[/quote] [i] I agree with you on this. And to think that this social networking site we call 'Friendster' is named as 'Friendster' not 'Commentster'. Oh well, you know how people like to be 'the best' of anything they set their eyes on. The instinct of domination is so strong.[/i][/align]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]people [/i]are getting fake. it's not only a friendster issue, other accnts too like yahoo, myspace, facebook blah290458x.. .. anywhere on the internet. some people like the attention they get @ cyberspace. many people tend to jump on a pretentious bandwagon, idk for what reason; it's just a vicious circle.
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]jesrhel wrote: Its not friendster thats getting fake, its the people who use it. well, some of them of course (:[/quote] ...yah...i agree wd jesrhel it's d people who use friendster are getting fake... ...not the site...=)
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree w/ u guys.. sum pipol want to add girls/boys that are pretty/handsome.. trying to caught der attention.. & after adding u,dey will ask for a testi/comment..how pathetic.. or worse court u...do dey think that girls r easy-to-get?? wer not!!!!
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

AGREED WITH ABOVE. ..and people only add me, give me comments, or whatever,.. because i make layouts and make signs for CLOSE friends. they don't really like me for me. =(
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

agreed............... :cloud::thunder::penguin:
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]Friendster is not getting fake it's the people in [b]FRIENDSTER[/b].[/sup]
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep, i feel ignored by my friends, they dont even respond to my comments!! huhu.. =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:10

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy