• ARCHIVES 
  • » No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

Pages: 1234

No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

deyminsane
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

[b]yah . i think so . fakers and posers are so errrr .. hate them .:mad:[/b]
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

some of the people are disturbing people to use the friendster in chatting for the sake of having sooo many number of comments . and if the comment havent arrived yet . he/ she will PM you using the YM. Stupid ryt ?
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so true. nd the bulletin thing...i thot it is a place for important announcements. <--it turns out now as spammer's home. posers nd fakers ,lyk what deyminsane said. [b]friend[/b]ster is not a friendster anymore lyk we used to know it. i seldom visit mine.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I really agree with this. That friendster's update/s are getting stupid.
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me i aconsider FS as a freedom of speech you can do what ever you want to do with your profile say what ever you want to say .. post what ever you want to post ... =)
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yea... thats true... but the point is.... the user of friendster....^^ they only want is... pics, more friends, how many comments.... but when it comes in respond... hehehehe... for out of 10... 2 or 3 can only respond on ur msg/pm....T_T so many people only like... cute guyz/girl... featuring their cute friends.... lols it is true that u can do what u want to do in ur fs...^^ as she ^ says...^^ sometimes... they only accept... only a cute guyz/gurls...^^ that's true ryt???
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah... so many fake friend in FS... they juz wan hav a Lot of friends and comments... or they juz add me and ask me.."how to make layout lyk urs???" or "how to make my comments??" or asking for code.. but... after they got it... voila... they gone... :evil: so bothering... :mad::evil:
odloc
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah... i agreed wit y'all.... :angry::thumbsup: & some opinions from me bout friends on friendster..: -even dey have a lot of [b]friends[/b] kinda (1000 or more), actually dey dunno half of dem..... :evil: :evil: -whenever i view a stranger's profile, maybe after a while, dey gonna give us a testimonial to ask me to add dat stranger as my friends... :mad: what's dis??? friendster users is not lyk we used to know at da before..?!? friendster [b]USERS [/b] getting fake :wallbash:

Last edited by odloc (2008-08-26 05:23:10)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fyn real friends! yyaykz! hehehe! && value them :eh:
Fajaryan
» n00b
1969-12-31

:|:|:| hmm... thingking....
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah, i agfree too
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm . accepting requests from whom unidentified persons/strangers is not bad . dat's also wat friendster is dba ? meeting new people and gaining friends . but wen the "touch" seems to vanish and soon totally vanishes ( coz usually, "keeping in touch" only happens @ d early phase of adding unknown people . hhehe ), hmm , y not delete dem ? hhaha . joke . super harsh nman this . haha .
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Sum adds u even though u don't know dem. :) [/b]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Just don't add strangers. Yeap. Agree bout the poser thing.[/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well you can still find real friends here :D
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i think [u]not all[/u] friends on fs lyk that~ well, even so, i only got about 4 besties there~ not include the person met on fstalk, and i agree with the TS, most of them just wanna see how much friends they have, make they profile cooler, ETC. and i think i started to get lazy on friendster[/b]:disgust:
russ28
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi to all... :thumbsdown: thou' part of it is true... :thumbsup: then lets start the true meaning of friendster...

Last edited by russ28 (2008-12-29 11:55:54)

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]Its not friendster thats getting fake, its the people who use it. well, some of them of course (:[/quote] i agree with her. they just add you for no reason at all. they just want to increase the number of their friends. with the comments issue, yes. i do agree too. they just want comments. they accept and accept but they don't get time replying to it.
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sadangel08]No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test to see how many people in my friends list are paying attention to me or knowing the real value of friendship. is that true? what do you think?[/quote] yup.. agree with u... when i add some1 they would say "plez comment my pic s if ur my friend.." what happen actually.. they seem like force us 2 make friend with them... :evil: p/s: dat why i write "never ask me to comment ur pic" in my profile..:eh:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah i think it's true.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No offense but... people are getting too fake in here. They only want pics, comment s, testimonials or to see how many friends they can get. So let's see who would actually repost this. This is a test

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:41

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy