• ARCHIVES 
  • » me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

Pages: 12345678910..10

me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-05-18 06:56:12)

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

whoaw 1st to comment :) @topic yah i have said to him that i have a crush to him date : february 19 2008 Place : in our school :) Time : 7:32 PM haha :)
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

woahh u remember d tym siz...hehehe...i didnt include d tym cuz i think dat someone might forgot it... :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't exactly remember the date, but i'm sure valentines ws getting near that time. I said i really have a big crush on her and asked her out. She had no comment but agreed on a date. ^^
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I can't remember the time and date. But I told him. He's not shocked... because he knew it already from my frend! and we still treated each other as friends1 ;)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699] @ topic~ yup. I said to him. Date~ June 20,2007 Time~During our Science Period 12:20[/b][/color]
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no..not yet but i think i kinda let it slip last last year new year's day at exactly twelve o'clock while there are fireworks =) :wow: but i think he still doesn't know :D so, i'm still safe :lol:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No.. But my friend told him.. :redface: :evil: she told my crush that i have a crush on him :disgust::doubt: i hate my friend haha :lol:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yes, I told her. :redface: Place: Y!M (it was a weekend so I couldn't talk to her) Time: I forgot. =| But when I told her I already lost interest.[/b]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont remember the date but i told him i liked him at the school library .. i was shocked when he asked me out right after I told him ! :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh yeah.. i still remember the time while the band was having a farewell party that was in the beach three years ago.. weeh..am so shy to tell the whole story..:P
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Yup!.... 2 guys... i got dumped...now i'm so traumatized![/b][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.... but the 1st time i had this big crush on this guy...well my friends told them that it was me who hd a crush on him...and i was like... :o haha i was shocked...really... coz i dont want him to know... :lol: and the last time i had a big crush on one of the consultants @JS ahehe hes really wafu ... and on our last day...mam crystal...the who's handling us... told Him that i like him... it was really embarrassing.. on my part haha... but i just kept on laughing but really i wanted to cry that day haha :lol:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i haven't recently told my crush that i have a crush on him. hahaha. we're friends. classmates. only our clinical instructor in college knows that i have a crush on him. he constantly teases me. i think my crush already knew... haha. i'm kinda obvious by the way i stare. LOL. but we're good friends... :D and he don't have a gf.. wahahaha
KROLIHIKA11
» n00b
1969-12-31

:gift:[b][/b][quote][/quote] [align=center][/align][img][/img]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. i nver told him.. i just told it 2 my friend..
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no. and never. haha. i'm so shy and i don't have the courage to tell them. but if its a matter of life and death, maybe i will.:eh:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i tell him everyday. haha. he's used to it.. we're not [b]just friends[/b] anyway. and for my other crushes.. yeah i tell them directly.. [i]"crush kita"[/i]. 'coz i don't want them to know from other people. i dunno but i'm don't get shy when it comes to these things. yeaah. let's just say.. [i]makapal[/i]. but not flirt.
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]woahh u remember d tym siz...hehehe...i didnt include d tym cuz i think dat someone might forgot it...[/quote] yah ofcourse his my ultimate crush :)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nah-uh... and i will nver do dat...:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:20

[ 12 queries - 0.677 second ]
Privacy Policy