• ARCHIVES 
  • » me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

Pages: 12345678910..10

me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

cypnickjonas
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

i wouldnt do that.haha
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

I guess he already knows it, and he started to snob me. :evil: I posted it in Crush thread long time ago. =D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahah.. i did... and it worked...
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i never told him :D i think im shy hahaha :lol:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah...but he crushes me back.... thats not a good sign... :(
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me yes... date:november 1 place: cemetery...:evil::evil: wahahah.. im not lying... its true
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

For a girl like me, yuhhh. Telling a person how I like him means I'm letting go of the feeling and of the person. After confessing, the feelings disappear and boom, I start to hate the guy. It was before graduation, hahaha. School-gate. I told him, "Hey, Eric. Crush kita." He just answered, "I know". :eh:
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah... im just strting to bcome confdent to tel him that i hav a crux on him wen i kinda feel that were kinda getting close frnds...i usually say it on tx..:D...more often on txt..but i say it sometyms in person..:D i dont usually care bout the date nd place...lol....haha:lol:
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah.. i told [b]him[/b]...(him??) haha.. just jowking.. ..... yah i kinda told her... but she didnt heard it.. bcoz she's listening to her ipod.... haha.. LOL (not jowking) at least it didn't mess up our friendship...
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dnt luv her..like i did yesterday..:lol:=D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=samilbzz]date:november 1 place: cemetery...[/quote] cemetery....nice place to tell ur feelings about her....wahahahaha
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah ur ryt...its d ryt place to her abawt my feelings...hahahha :evil::evil:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yah i've already said that personally.. place: in our room date: forgot it already my line: Hey joeph [i]"crush kita ha"[/i]
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes. Date: I forgot, during the yr 2004. Place: Classrm. >:]
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha :lol: yah i told him but his my boyfriend! :lol: place: front of our house he's my neighbor :lol: date: dunno :redface:
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=samilbzz]i dnt luv her..like i did yesterday..[/quote] is that the lyrics from the song i dont love you??? (just asking)
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

u got it ryt man..hahaha
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I dont have power to do that... I let him told me that LOL:lol:
jcdeth10
» n00b
1969-12-31

no,. i want to tell him but,im afraid of wat will be his answer..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha.. no no never :P kekekkeke.. kiddin :P i have told him.my crush in here.. :redface: but he didnt notice it.. so.. i dont care :disgust: =D if for my ex crush, i told him when v-days.. at school :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy