• ARCHIVES 
  • » me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891010

me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

blooder_2
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

yes of course.... i want to express my feelings to her....
baby_kiz12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

:disgust:i have a crush and i think he has a crush on me to kasi pag san ako pupunta nandon din siya!!! he is so cute talaga sa school lng ko siya nakilala:wow:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup. i have told someone that i have a crush on her. it was on her classroom. and i go where she is sitted. first thing i did was putted a note and wrote that i have a crush on her. but it's like nothing for her. then i have the courage to tell her. that was it! :lol:
khemkhem08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hei.you!!!! :)) you youyou
khemkhem08
» n00b
1969-12-31

wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0op:) hahaha
yiyay178
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guys. just new here.:D hmm. uu, mdaming times na. hahaha. pero afraid aco nung mga times na yun kc nkakahiya..:(
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

actually no... but they already know because they can see it in my actions and whenever i'm around them... i'm like crazy... :lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm i'm now planning to say it. because im so [b]hirap na [/b] on the situation im in. but the truth is yes date: i purget na place: skul... wn i was in 1st HS
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yeah i told her at school when were about to go home and i saw her at the gate of our school time 11:45 and i told her that i have a crush on her, and she said that she has a crush on me too.. hahaha.. [/b]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i told her at our school when we are in our classroom...Monday-Sept 1,2008 i also say it when i accompany her going home..that was thursday-Sept.25,2008
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

date??? october 3, 2008 place?? at our house and his... we we're chatting then we confessed our feelings to each other!! haha
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

date: april 9, 2007 place: their PC shop details: i was really inlove??? w/ her, but we can't go on a relationship maybe because we're too young? she's only 12 that time and im 14?, but i told her that i have a crush on her and i say "I LOVE YOU" to her, but she didn't say anything and she avoided me until now :crybaby::crybaby:, how sad eh?, i always try to talk to her but i think she really is.. i dunno if she's mad or just shy... :crybaby::crybaby:... care to give advicE? just give me a PM :crybaby::crybaby:
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: No. I will never do that because it's embarrassing. :redface:[/align]
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: no, cuz I'm afraid..
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]^yup . i told him ~ date:i don't noe,but it was last year [2007] place:at school wen i was still in 3rd yr high school[now,i'm 1st yr college.tgal na] [infront of my best buds classmates! we're peers kcee]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

never!! haha :D
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha im not the one who told him it ws my friend.
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

noo... how can i say that.. am i a fool??
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Never. Hoho.. cant do it.[/b] =)
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup! i did.. date:[b]December 12, 2005[/b] and i can never forget that day!!!!!!!!!!!! :redface: in one of our school buildings! my "FRIENDS" pushed me into doing it! it's was soo embarrassing!! that i didnt spoke to him like a month!! but after new year.. we became close friends..... and things got pretty well for us after wards..... we hang out a lot.....:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me?i dont want to tell him.. if yes is ur answer follow dis.. date: place: :eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy