• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

Pages: 123

[align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

uhm.. one is.. you can hardly breathe.. i don't know, it's as if something's heavy deep inside that won't enable you to go on normal breathing..
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

"it's like falling from the 22nd floor of a building & sadly ending up alive" --that's a line from one text messages that i received. i think that answers your question :)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Like it's the end of your life.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2008-05-13 23:19:12)

hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja: :crybaby: being broken is a feeling of a certain person that is hard to suppresed a feeling of undying pain lonliness and grief as if they r living each day of their life like feeling empty all along that no one cared if they live or die feeling that they r physically existing but no one notice its as if they never existed att all like they r lost wondering spirits just finding a way to know they existed that someone will aknowledge them and fill the emptiness in the hearts and heal its wounds well from me that is the meaning of being broken .. :rose::crybaby:
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

well.. when i g0t heart borken my heart is so heavy.. th0ugh it only lasted f0r 23 and a half hour. haha. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

all i can do is to cry. :crybaby:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm ashamed and want to run away.. :penguin: and gloomy.. but still nagpapakaplastic so others wont see..
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] hardly breath!.......cry all day and think him!!!!!:crybaby: [b][/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Null at all indeed[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Broken = tired of living
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

it feels like [b]hell!![/b] to the point that you wanna take some anesthetic drugs just not to feel the pain!:crybaby: (that's what im feeling right now..=()
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i feel sorry for you guys.. well..just like what they said if you are full of pain then you're the one who love most..:wallbash::cry:[/align]
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when my bestfriend told me that my "secret crush" is now her boyfriend..i felt like the whole universe fell on top of me... :crybaby:
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you feel like you are worthless... you feel so lost...you dont know how to start your life all over again.. you feel like dying... that's how i felt before...:|
rHenchie
» n00b
1969-12-31

the feeling of loneliness..:cry: and everytime ur alone you can't stop thinking about the memories u've shared together and tears fall down ur eyes even without knowing it.. and u feel that it's very hard to love again the feeling of moving on is very hard to accept..:( and everytime ur broken it seems that everything reminds me of him our theme song,fave resto,pet name.fave hangout,his gifts etc. :( all in all it feels like ur dying inside.. its like a bad dream u cant escape..:cry:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you can't hardly breathe, you feel alone and worthless.. it's like leaving in hell! :norose:
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

feeling of a broken hearted? :norose: it's like dwere in a coffin , DEAD , without everything... :norose: so lonely
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me uhm the one i feel just last sunday iz.. i want to shout and cry out loud.. jsut to release the pain that i had.. it seems that u cant breath.. u want to do something.. but i cryd.. huhu.. its so so so.. hard.. i like to take off mah heart just so i can not feel the pain anymore.. huhu bet no one would like to feel it hehehe...
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Feels like hell. Totally insane. :wasted:[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:33

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy