• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

Pages: 123

[align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

aleister013
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

it hurts and it makes me care free about the happenings around me.. it feels like me alone.. against the world.. =(
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

its like STANDING ALL ALONE.. and you wish you were someone.. but all you can see is YOURSELF.. and there's nothing you can do about it..=(
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Hmmm.. i haven't broken myself yet, let alone anyone else, let alone the opposite gender. I dunno, if i would be broken, i'm sure it would hurt like hell. Which is the reason why i drink milk everyday. =|[/i][/align]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

...it bleeds me a lot and i felt dying.. until now... it is hard to move on... wushoo..:o
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when u get of feeling of being broken u will feel like being crushed and at the same time die, and sometimes it can b that ur heart is like a glass that is completly fallen or broken at the same time :cry: :wasted:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]broken cries almost every day. they cut their own pulse, just trying to skip their problems.. they like to quote song lyrics that are meaningful to them.. most of all they think about death and loss a lot. =| [/b]

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-07-04 07:49:26)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

broken, hmm.. it hurts coz you cant buy anything.. coz your [b]broken[/b].. =D haha.. get it?:lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

broken :arrow: is the feeling of being rip apart by the person you really love and trust not just the opposite sex but also the one closest to you like your family...its like being betrayed but more punch to it...(you know!) it hurt so badly that sometimes you think or usually think that you, yourself is the one to blame of the pain you are feeling then some could move on easily but some (like me) could not and didn't notice it as the days go by that they are in a melancholic state... :( (some could lead to suicide)....:evil:

Last edited by micah_km (2008-07-04 19:54:21)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Being broken isn't easy. You feel like being alone and the world has fallen on you. You remember all the memories you had with the person or even that person as well. You wish you were born numb or even dumb not to feel the pain that's eating you up inside. I know, cause I've been broken many times.. :| But all I can say is, live with the pain. A person can't move on... He/she just lives with the pain... :)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: it's like everything for you is [b]miserable![/b] u feel the [b]insecurities.. loneliness.. u feel so down![/b] [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it hurts like hell feeling frustrated.. depressed... emotional...
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

oh my god, it like piercing your heart when you see him or even remembering him.. you will cry anythime with the mere though of remembering him.. you are so sensitive when you hear his name.. depressed.. :crybaby: it so difficult to move on especially if you invest a lot of feelings for him..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

never woke up from a nightmare.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]That really hurts. :( [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

of course, i can, when a girlfrien and i break up, i think my whole life was going down, i think to commit suicide, but i didn't do it, cuz i know there are lot of gals out there
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it really hurts.. it's like your heart was struck by a lightning

Last edited by leipot (2008-12-13 11:45:00)

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

since i'm one now... it's being.. alone... i mean you feel alone... depressed... cry your heart out... seems like.. there's no one for you... BROKEN?? emo!!! really painful... HELL!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:18

[ 9 queries - 0.587 second ]
Privacy Policy