• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

Pages: 123

[align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

disinuebe
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

being a broken harted is lyk having a broken pair of ribs,,.. on d outside looks like ders nothing wrong :arrow: but every breath [b]hurts[/b].. :crybaby:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

hmmm... i cant stop my self to cry everytime I remember that person... :crybaby: everything that I can see which reminds me of him makes me feel sad...
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the feeling of being broken is you feel so depressed. its like you wanna die at that very moment. you wanna cry your heart out. you wanna shout. if only you could throw all the things you can see.
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b][align=center]being broken.. ive felt it 3 times & it totaly hurt my heart is like a crumpled paper & i cant stop my tears to fall :wallbash: [/align][/b][/i]

Last edited by bR0keN_sciss0Rs (2008-06-06 13:38:51)

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Being brokenhearted is like your heart was about to have a downfall.. you like to cry your heart out... and it's impossible heal your wounds fast... and it's like being against the world... [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]it's like ripping every part of you.. and taking away your soul!!! :crybaby:[/color][/b]

Last edited by gengskie (2008-06-07 09:26:49)

annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's just like you're comatosed. been bumped with a bus and a victim of hit and run but you're still breathing yet slowly dying.
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it is a very emotinal feeling like everything fell on your knees you feel that you dont even recognize your emotions it was really sad and naive,,, like you can never love again,,,
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [align=center] IM SITTING ALONE IN MY ROOM & ONCE AGAIN IM THINKING OF MY LIFE MY PAST IS PASSING ME BY..SEE A LOT OF PAIN A LOT OF TEARS..THATS HOW I REMEMBER IT... [/align] :D:D:D
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

finD a new GIRL/BOY thAt you thinK SHE/HE is the ryt 4 yoU... :thumbsup: [img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/LUVJUNEBUG/SKULLS_FIRE/Creeping_Say_HI.jpg[/img]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm. the feeling to be broke?! hmm.. it's great!, haha. ur free now!. haha. lol i can do anything what i want!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I olredy tried to be rily [b]h.b.[/b] :(... I didn't liked the feeling :disgust: ... Ol i wana do dat tym was to cry :crybaby: and pour out ol d pain... but it wasn't easy to get over a broken heart... It's liked sum1 just tuk ol d hapinez in u...
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

this is exactly what im feeling right now.. you always thinking of her/him i mean always.. and everytime you thinking of him/her it makes your heart so f*ckin hurt.. that you want to die.. .. i really want to die now.. ...
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ________________________ me when we broke up..i prefer to kill myself.. but i said to myself which is which if kill myself maybe she will come bakc and thats true ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i experienced once when i'm being breaked up... i felt sad always less energy cant help but i need to hide my tears.. na lng and i always smile to my friends even though i'm sad..
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

feels like hell. can't hardly breathe. its like its the end. ouch!
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its like mine... My heart was broken some one week ago and I can't really explain how it feels ask my avatar.... she hurts me T_T
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

it totally insane!!!..... wat can do is cry cry & cry... sigh!!! Love is just like a fairy tale real at the moment and fake in real life
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

all i can say is... it really hurts... it really makes me like crazy...
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

being broken hurt so much.. but i think its part of loving.. its part of everything.. though the pain is holding us back..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]i juz thought of people that was broken by the opposite gender.. then you can share it here.. =):wallbash:[/align]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:58

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy