• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

Pages: 123

[b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

[b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not to it. Haha!! [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-07-13 04:59:17)

matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

[b]Hi sisz Aileen! here's mine .. he's always taking me out to the mall .. he's not my crush though, but he have a crush on me ..[/b]
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

[b][/b] hayyyyyyyyyy.........i think it is funny but memorable for me!...:P :lol: [b][/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I was shocked because I never expect that she added me in friendster[img]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9886/eyeoutbv0.gif[/img]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]me and my close friend was playing then my cose friend put my picture into my crush's bag... and i was able to get my picture in his bag and he stopped me, then i said that.... [i]kukunin ko lng ung pic. ko.![/i] then he take my pic away with him!.. haha!. he didn't give it back!=D haha!!... ble.. hehe..... nothing.. i just wanted to make u all jealous!.... haha.... juzz kidding![/b]

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-05-30 05:35:13)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeeeeee?? nice one ter?! hmmnn, me and my friend going upstairs in the school, wer talkin about our crush i'll told my friends that its only a joke about my crush, minute ago my crush is in my front na"muntik na kaming magbanggaan^_^ sayang naman" ajeje
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hirs mine: it's my classmates bday. he fetch me in our haus 2gether wid the bday boy. i wear blue tshirt and i didin't notice he wear it to. that is the most unforgettable day for me :D
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I`ve so many memorable days w/ my crush.here`s the most memorable one. infront of the faculty office at our school,my barkada were at the front door,we were talking `bout sumthin(i forgot what it is).I saw my crush went in the faculty,I didn`t mind him(as I always do),we were still there when he went out,I was busy talking with my barkada,when suddenly someone bumped me on my right shoulder,I saw it was him,I tried to step aside but he continually bumped me.I don`t know if he`ve done that on purpose or not
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here is mine ..:lol: well i almost hugged him when i was about to fall on the stares .. yikee . then he ask me if im okay .. yeay !!=D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wif my crush? one day, i go early n school and go to our classroom ,, kinda shocked cuz my crush s there and he talked to me :wow: but too bad he's wif othere girl now
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

with my crush?.. uhm,, evryday are sweet ^^ haha .. my other classm8z think that me and my crush are lovers.. but it's not true .. we're too close only ^^ haha ..
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is that he always greets me when he sees me and smiles at me..heart melting..he's cute!:D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

okie here's mine........ it was our field trip... we fought when we were at the ocean park.(i'm studying now at phil) then when we got to mall of asia.. when we ate our lunch... he gave me a rose.. actually he asked my friend to give it to me.... oohh i was... blushing hehe... but i told my friend(boy) to hold it for me coz i was shy to get it.. coz he's looking at me...... then when we went to peta.. we were looking oh i mean staring at each other.... it almost took a min for us to stare at each other.......... haha more but i'm tired of typing.. he always tells me "i love you, take care, hugz, kisses" he's my bf!!!!!!
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

^he hugged me infront of so many ppol!! OMG!i melted at that tym. no,until now :))
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

one time in the school were in high school and my crush is [i]chinita[/i] :D she waited for her mom to fetch her up in the lobby she have her friends with her and i have my meeting on the students affairs office so we go to our own business when i got back after my meeting, i got surprised that it is 6:30 and still her mom didn't arrive yet and she have no company anymore, i tease her often that time and when i talk to her, "gabi na ha, bakit nandito ka pa?" then she nodded, "anung pakialam mo? mind your own business" then i went outside, then she receive a call from her mom saying that she can't fetch her, then i took the phone and said "tita ako na lang maghahatid sa anak nyo," then her phone was on low battery i laugh but she was so mad its obvious in her face. then she proceed outside, suddenly it rains as in so hard, then i shouted "tana i tell ur mom ill go with you until u go home safe, and ill go with you" then we go home, then we were on an umbrella she was laughing and i was blushing, i am with my crush under the umbrella,wow haha then we went home, :D i was happy then, haha
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]he told me that he loves me. aww.. :love:[/font][/color]
sellahxhin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

One afternoon, It was raining so hard and our teachers was never able to go on our classroom (coz' it is on the 2nd floor), I got hungry and I decided to go on the canteen. When suddenly, I bumped into my crush! I can't move and he accompanied me to the canteen up to our classroom! He held my umbrella while were walking! and we looked so [i]us[/i]! When we arrived into our classroom, he gave me my umbrella and my classroom saw us that were dripping wet, they shouted in so much [i]kilig![/i]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

On a July night, we walked together as the sun was setting and we talked...Until there was some kind of screaming and bottle-breaking/shattering thing, and we just froze there watching the event. My cousin was there too. We explained how scared we were. Then he held my hand and said it was cold and shaking. and we sat in front of the local church, and I could just feel butterflies in my stomach, and I was shaking nervously. And yeah, he put his arm around me during that one time...and held my hand. Then I had to leave him. That's why I'm here in the USA. ...It was kind of heart-breaking actually.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Everytime we date, we talk to other, laugh at each others joke. :lol3: Many things happened. OK. She's my girlfriend. She's my only crush and love. :heart: Hahahaha
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahaha, I dunno.. well.. Me and my crush are cell-groupmates. ( We learn about God's word every Friday in our school, and all of the students are divided in group. HS only. ) He is a 4th year student, and I'm just 2nd year. Then, he asked my friends (who are also my classmates and group mates) about my name. Then, when he learned it, he stared at me and I stared at him then he asked me to lead the prayer. I feel embarrassed then. :um: One time, me and my best friend are eating in the cafeteria, and I volunteered to put our trays back. Since our trays are dirty, I decided to wash it. But then, my crush went out in their classroom to wash his hands. I let him use the faucet first, I was just standing there, watching him, and he said, [i]"Hi, kamusta ka na?"[/i] and I was like stunned and replied, [i]"Ahh.. Okay lang.. ahehe.."[/i] Then my best friend was like giggling and I was like blushing. Ahaha. I wondered why he talked to me, were not even close. :O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:30

[ 11 queries - 0.417 second ]
Privacy Policy