• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

Pages: 123

[b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

Me and my crush met when one of our subject during the afternoon is being dismissed for some reason. Then my "barkada" used to sit around the corridor and also his close friends as well :d We do have a common friend, that's why also i've knew his name :) He also get my cell phone number at those time, even though i really don't know what's his intention, he just told me that he has a friend who has the same face of mine. I shared it to my close friends but then they've told me that it is just an excuse or in our dialect "palusot" :) As time goes by, I just discovered that he was totally cool and awesome person he is, he does have unique attitude but sometimes he tend to be rude towards me but we're just playing it like a drama always.
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

There are so many but I'll post it one by one. :D [quote]Me and my friends is assigned to make the dessert for our Cookfest. The dessert is Banana Split. In the event, we finished making the dessert for the judges so, it's time for us to eat our dessert. My crush just arrived from the Computer Shop (They always cut classes. Yeah, he's a badboy. =D). And then he went to our cooking place where me and my other classmates prepare our dessert. He cam up to me and said [i]"Huy. Bag ko."[/i] He said that because I borrow his bag because it's cute and it's HIS bag. :xixi: And then, I give him his bag and he messed up my hair. XD And then, he saw making the banana split and he asked me to share with him my banana split. Ofcourse I said yes. He's my crush anyway and it will be my pleasure to share with him. XD We share our banana split and it's on one plate so our faces are very close. YAY. I really love that day. I wish it will happen again. I was blushing but I did my best to hide it. :woohoo:[/quote]
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

He once sang Mandy for me during our prom practice. I am Mandy :wow2: [sup]So landi :giggle:[/sup]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]February 2008[/b] It was after prom. Me and my best friend decided to hang out at their hotel room [my crush and his friends'] because our room was missing a dvd player. D: They had one, so we stayed there for a while. :lol3: We watched [i]Hitman[/i] with him and his friends, drank some vodka, and played poker. My best friend was getting really sleepy, so I accompanied her back to our hotel room. His friends asked if I could come back afterwards if I wasn't sleepy yet. And I did. I spent the night with him and his friends. Nobody slept! It was really fun. :D We roamed around the hotel and waited for the sunrise. :lol3: It was time to check out and me and my crush were the only ones remaining in the room. I was waiting for my brother to come pick me up, so we stayed in the room still. He told me that I still owed him a dance [because I refused to slowdance with him on the dance floor that night.] We decided to dance without music. :heart: I was sooo close to him that I could heart his heartbeat next to mine. :faint: t'was an awesome night. :wow2: Hihi.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]my crush always get my ponytail. then i chase him to get my ponytail back. :xixi:[/font][/color]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2010-04-19 19:51:39)

Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]he mentioned my name. haha! me and my guitar-mates were arguing about our seating arrangements and he butted in. " [b]Si Ate Christianne[/b].....:wow2:" i paused then i started to feel adrenaline rush.. then i told my friends about it.[/quote] [quote]my other crushed delivered my guitar to our room.. someone called me "ate christianne" :rolleyes: then i saw it was him. :wow2::wow2: later that day he told me that his guitar was as same as mine. :excited2:[/quote] :xixi::xixi::xixi::xixi:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, was opening the chat in facebook, then i suddenly thought of putting, "hi, you know what, i like you" but i only typed it as a joke, when i am about to erase it, my friend who's beside me pressed Enter.....OMG! what am i going to do? my heartbeat went faster, my mind is panicking, thinking of what to say when she replies, but luckily, an error occurred, 'could not connect to Facebook chat' whew! that was a relief, that;s a funny exp for me and another one, where in my school Albert Einstein School here in Cotabato City, this just happened last year, i was 3rd yr (incoming 4th yr now) I was chosen to be a contestant in the PSO (Philippine Science Olympiad), then that afternoon, we immediately had our review, and saw the 1st and 2nd honors of the 4th yr [i](i was only rank6 in the 3rd yr, and oh, we only have one class each year level and grade level, and in each class, students won't exceed 30-35, :D 8not braggin or anything :))[/i] well there, i saw the two of them and to say, they are both my crushes, on the room where we are reviewing, there's a mirror, and i am always looking there to get a "not-so-curios" glance on the 1st honor, when suddenly, the 2nd honor, who's my close friend, said "ikaw ahh, crush mo si ____, noh?" i replied "di ahh" then she said "ba't ka sige titig sa salamin? xa man ang mag-reflect jan, hindi ikaw" and there, i was somehow cornered, and the 1st honor just laughed and we continued our review, when suddenly, is tarted to directly glance at her, where, unexpectedly, our eyes met, i found out that she was glancing too, and there was the start, on somehow we become close....:)
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, there is a time when i held his hand and then when i am going to let go.. he don't want me to leave him and he's still holding my hand tightly.. :xixi: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :heart::heart:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He always sits in the chair next to me. :d When the chairs are rearranged, he puts his chair beside mine and we always share earphones and listen to 'You Belong With Me'. If he only knew that, that song is my song for him. :xixi:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My teacher replace me a chair where hes chair, so hes besides me xDD And When have a recitation, before i got the chalk, i touched his hand long time XDD

Last edited by cutest08 (2010-04-27 04:47:46)

dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's our prom, he asked me to dance. And of course, my answer is a BIG YES! =) And that's not yet the end of my 'fairytale' experience. When we're dancing.. He asked me, [i]"Anong gusto mo? I mean, graduation gift."[/i] I know I blushed that time. [i]"Umm. stuff toy?"[/i] I smiled. For me, 'twas just a joke. It was not a big deal for me after all. I mean, Yes, I gave him a hint of what I want. Pero malay ko ba kung nagjojoke lang sya that time diba? Then one day, I arrived at our school late. My classmate teased me the moment I entered our room. I was startled. Know what? I found a teddy bear on my chair. It was not a joke after all, he stand to his promise. :wow2::wow2:

Last edited by dix (2010-05-20 09:43:04)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: It's more than just a crush actually.. We were in same circle of friends, a clique (barkada) and it was when we attended the birthday of our godchild (we're both godparents) Before we get there he told me we'd go on the same way home, and another friend wants to join us too. So evening came and we drank since it's a mini reunion too. I was crying that night because of an argument with a friend about her bf taking her for granted and it hurts me to see a friend being hurt by someone, (oh the drama) so crush decided to call it a night (he thought I was too drunk, but no I'm not) and take me home. I was still crying even while walking and he asked me sleep on his shoulder while on the bus. He was talking to our other friend when I was trying to sleep, and their conversation was about a girl crush is trying to court. My other friend said, [i]why do you keep on going for (girl's name here)? Why don't you just court her[/i] and i sensed she's pointing at me. I pretended to be asleep, and I heard him say [i]Can't be. We're friends, it's too risky.[/i] and I pretended as if I'm super asleep. Our friend got off, and I woke up, then he insisted on going to our house to make sure I'm home safe (even if I can go home alone since I'm not too drunk) I discovered things that I'm too afraid to confirm, so upto now we're still close friends. nothing changed.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It was the last day of school. And then, he always followed me wherever I go. So, I stayed at the 'tent' near the guard house. And my [i]kuya-kuya[/i] arrived. My [i]ex-[/i]crush held my had so tight. And he said [i]we're dating again.'[/i] And maaan, that made me fvcking kilig. (""":
honest_liar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i had a crush with this guy who happened to be my classmate. i so told everyone he was my crush. my bubbly personality made it all look like a joke but i truly liked him. after a long while, i found out he was in love with me already! imagine the shock i felt that time.my..my..then we eventually ended up as lovebirds of the class! from crush to crash!lol
imyours_24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Now, He always asked 'how are you and where are you'. And I love it when he texted me [i]pwede bang mag-apply[/i] because we're talking about my lovelife and his. He means that if its okay to court me! Hahaha. But, I refused. =( . But, It`s okay. We`re friends already!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm, still me and my crush. ish. This was last summer, 2009 in the Phils. See, I like basketball. So I went to the basketball court a couple of blocks away from my house. I had a feeling *he* was going to be there. He always is, anyway. Moving on, I walked to the court and when I entered the basketball court, he saw me. And I saw him. He was shirtless. I felt like laughing, kinda, but..he was handsome and his eyes were just like..twinkling. He was just there, staring at me, wide eyed, and I just forced a smile and raised my eyebrows. HE TURNED FREAKING RED, and I mean RED, and ran to the bleachers/seats and got his shirt and put it on real quickly. Everyone was just snickering at him. Also, there was this time I was in this basketball court again when one of the guys playing basketball asked me who I liked. I was spacing out, and didn't hear him, and he asked me again. I was like, "huh?" and I said "Oh, I'm not telling you, but it's someone in here." He pointed out the handsomest guy in the neighborhood, JC, and I was like "hell no." and he pointed *him* out and said "He's the only handsome guy here too." I tried my best to deny, but they just kept on insisting, and *he* was covering his face. Also, in THIS BASKETBALL COURT, AGAIN, *he* asked me to sit with him, and I did anyway. and we walked to the internet cafe to play DotA but the cafe was full so we walked to the church during the sunset and stuff happened, which are explained in my previous post here. Find it. lmao

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2010-05-23 16:47:05)

rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

we were in different group of friends but those circles of friends were close. we had decided to go to sampaloc lake. when we`re on the jeep, he keeps on making "kulit" with me to delete his funny pictures in my cam. I dont want to delete it then he shouts, "[i]bebe ko naman kasi."[/i] [thats our endearment. just for fun.] i got ashamed coz the crowd looks at the 2 of us . but then i felt "kilig." err. my grammar sucks.
DamselinDistress
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]It was around January. I've invited all of my friends to come to our house because it's city fiesta. then they asked me if i already invite him. i said i was going to ask him during our last class (because we're like classmates in one class.) then during class break i went to girls bathroom and my friends we're there. They told me that they've asked him to come and he said that "sasama lang ako kapag siya naginvite saken" and i was like. "is it real? no. it's not real." then one of them said "ah. di wag kang maniwala. seryoso pa nga eh." and i was like. aww. :3 then during our last class. i poke him at the back (i sat behind him) then i was like "hey. punta ka sa fiesta ha?" and he was like "ocge. basta kasama ang family ko. si mama si papa. sina ate. pati ung barkada ko." then one of my friend said "see?."then she looked at him" nako. ok na ok sa kanya. mamamanhikan kana ba? kasama na buong pamilya ah" then all of them was like. "UUUY." then he just looked at me and smiled.[/quote] [b]HAHAHA. such a freakin story.[/b]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

It was [b]December[/b], We were like having this some sorta Activity at school wherein were asked to prepare a presentation for every section. So there, I belong to the ones who'll sing, Coz I'm no better than singing. :lol3: And then, my Crush sings too. He is very Musically Inclined, he plays guitar well, maybe that's why I was attracted. So there, being on the same group, I always pay attention to him. :lol3: I wasn't shy, I just act normal.. he's my seatmate anyway. (: Before the day after the Presentation, I felt so down because our leader, who is a Gay, wasn't really clear and serious with what he was saying. He was blaming us for having the wrong songs in the CD. Well, it wasn't really our fault because it wasn't our duty to really look and crop the songs, it was the duty of my other classmate. So there, I was crying and all, standing on my I believe in. I can't help it so I burst in tears. I was just sitting there, covering my face. Some of my classmates are all crying also. /: Then suddenly, my Crush went to me. He played with his guitar saying, "Anong gusto mong patugtugin ko? *smiles* Wag ka ng umiyak no?" :lol3: I really felt glad. Then I answered, "Hala, wala. (:" I stood up and went to the bench, but then he followed me and sat next to me and continue playing.. Two is better than one. [: I really admire him a lot. (: Too bad he has his Girlfriend now. :lol3: But I'm still happy, we still made such good memories.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

There was this one time..I went to her house(cause her sister's also my friend and we hung out.) There's like 7 lil' kids at their house..one of them said.. "Girls likes [i]ate[/i] NAME over the net." Then I said.. "Yea so? what's the problem with that?..I like your [i]Ate[/i]." Then she smiled :love:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:32

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy