• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

Pages: 123

[b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

I was walking with Justin and Angeli when I began talking about how Edward's abs were fake. I told them that I'm still on Edward's side no matter what. Then Angeli screamed "Team Jesus, no matter what." Justin scratched his head, "Team Jacob! Wooh!" Then I smirked, "Jacob? Losers." Then pretty-faced Josef came and yelled behind my back, "Team Jacob!!!!" I turned around and looked at him, confused. I was just like, "OHMAYGASH he's so pretty talaga" in my head. He smiled and fixed his hair, "No homo :)". We're not close. So that's pretty much the best conversation I had with my one-day crush :lol3:
rosemae_061996
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

One Time. I Was At My Friend's House. I told them im going home and i said gudbye.then. suddenly. this guy. he pulled me and said [i]"kiss ko?"[/i] HAHA. So I Gave Him A Cheek Action But I didnt use my lips to kiss him. just my cheek. Then a few seconds he said he'll go home too. so we both went home. then when were on the stairs. he asked for another kiss on the cheeks so i did. I Was Really Blushing On That Time.But Now. It Makes me feel more sad.
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok. [quote]There's this boy.. whom I liked before.. and it was during my freshman year.. he's tall and has a white complexion.. and he's nice.. that's why I had a crush on him.. and then I'm like "i wanted to seat next to him on our field trip" and "i wanted to be close to him".. like that, but actually, he's close to me until now.. And then one day, I'm arranging our folders (coz I'm the president of our section) and then he's sitting on the teacher's chair.. and our folders are located on the teacher's desk.. and he's holding a blue ( i think) cartolina.. I'm busy with my work and then he suddenly said "kilala mo ba kung sinong crush ko?" and i was like " sino? " but i'm still busy with the folders.. and then he said.. "I-K-A-W" and then i said "what again?" coz i'm really busy so i'm like "is this real?" like that. XDD and then he said "ikaw".. deep inside i was like, "me?" and then i said.. "ok." like that.. haha, maybe bcoz i don't know what to react and bcoz i'm busy with the folders too so I can't respod on that.. and then, there.. i wrote it on my diary and then i make pilas-pilas on it. XDD coz myt sister read it.. and i was like "gawa-gawa ko lng kaya yan!".. Haha, but now.. i really don't have feelings on him.. it's just like sometimes he's weird. lol. and i treat him as my friend.[/quote] and then another one.. [quote]This is during my grade 5 year.. the date is august 2, 2006 or 2007.. coz it's my mom's b-day so i knew the date.. he's my new classmate.. and his mother is a teacher on our school.. my mom invited all the teachers (coz my mom is really close with the CEO and President and the teachers).. My mom asked me to buy something ( i think ).. so i used my bike.. and then he use a bike that is not his bike.. i think it's one of our teacher's bike.. and then he started to follow me.. and then when i finished buying what i need to buy, i just go for a bike trip.. and then he follows me again.. and then we chatted and bike and race for that day.. and then, when it's time for them to go, that's the time my back started to pain.. haha, but when we're still riding on our bikes, i never feel the pain.. the following days, i still feel the pain and remember that day.. and i was like " i really enjoyed it. "[/quote] another one connected with the person i'm talking about with that bike thingy. [quote]When i entered highschool, that guy is not my classmate anymore.. he transferred into a institute near the house of their grandma i think.. When i'm still a freshman, me and my friends who knows him, planned to go to their house on his birthday.. just to let him know that we still remember him. my guy friends know the way to their house, so it's easy for us to go there.. and then, i'm shy at that time.. maybe bcoz of my socks.. it look like a "basahan" and it smells bad. lol. haha, it's so embarassing. and then, we eat and run.. haha, bcoz it's already evening so we need to go.. it's the first time i saw their house.. And then when i'm a sophomore, my mom is telling me that he miss me and he likes me. my reaction was like " weh, di naman po eh ".. but i feel somewhat like, "is it real??" and "ohmy!".. and then i'm really shocked when my friends told me that "you know what, we know something about you.. meron daw crush sau si P " and then i was like "what? they know that too?" and then i really don't know what to do now.. everytime he'll visit our school to fetch his mother, my friends will be like "UYY! anjan si P".. well, actually he's my friend... and it's hard for me to communicate with him again.. and then my mom is invited in the christmas party for teachers and staffs.. of course his mother is invited too.. so that's the time we've met up again.. we're in Mcdo bcoz we're waiting for the van that will pick us up.. and then my mother said " bumili kau ng float nyo dun" and then i was like "yeyy! float" XDD. and then, when i entered mcdo, i saw him buying something too.. so i ordered beside the line he was into. and he said "avhi~" i looked at him.. and my younger sister said "uyy.." and i was slightly kilig by that. XDD And then lastly, when he came to our school, bcoz he needs something from his mom i guess, and they don't have classes too bcoz of the feast..This happened on June 10, 2010.. We're playing volleyball that time.. and then suddenly my friends ran to me and said " uyy, avhi.. nanjan si P" and i was like " so what? " coz i don't want to be teased to him.. haha, dunno why.. and then there.. i continued playing with my friends.. one of my friend said "crush mo?" and then i said "hinde nu!" and then there.. When we're playing volleyball, i think i dropped my pencil and looked for it again.. and then when i turned to the guard's house, one of the staffs said " uy, hinahanap ka oh.. " and then i go back and don't look for my pencil.. but i think he saw me when i turn.. haha.. and then i realized, my pencil is on my pocket, lol. additional : he's also the reason for the sprain on my right foot when during our campette night.. i saw him on our school and i'm happy coz he's there , so i was like " i wanted to make papansin to him. XDD" so i slightly punch my schoolmate and he chased me.. i ran towards him, but i don't want to bump at him.. and then there's a kid who bumped at me, and i lose my balance and sprained my right foot..[/quote] Ohmy! it's so long.. XDDD it's good pla remembering those days..

Last edited by Nickay (2010-07-17 10:46:22)

aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

After their candle lighting ceremony, I asked my classmate who was the cousin of my crush to take a picture of me and him. <3 Luckily, he agreed and I got three photos of him. I posted it on facebook and tagged him. After that, whenever I see him in school, I always ignore him. HAHAHA :))
Eunice Dee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]When I go to their house actually our family. Our parents was friends. This is 1 year ago. He say "[i]Do you have anyboyfriend?[/i]" I said "[i]None, why?[/i]". I'm so blushed that time. I say "[i]You? do you have? girlfriend?[/i]" He say's none. I say "[i]Can we be friends?[/i]" He says "[i]I don't like, i want relationship. loljk![/i]" I say "[i]Duh. funny!![/i]" So blushing![/quote] So blushing that time.

Last edited by Eunice Dee (2010-08-14 20:27:31)

..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3;#3586805;1274037045]We were in same circle of friends, a clique (barkada) and it was when we attended the birthday of our godchild (we're both godparents) Before we get there he told me we'd go on the same way home, and another friend wants to join us too. So evening came and we drank since it's a mini reunion too. I was crying that night because of an argument with a friend about her bf taking her for granted and it hurts me to see a friend being hurt by someone, (oh the drama) so crush decided to call it a night (he thought I was too drunk, but no I'm not) and take me home. I was still crying even while walking and he asked me sleep on his shoulder while on the bus. He was talking to our other friend when I was trying to sleep, and their conversation was about a girl crush is trying to court. My other friend said, why do you keep on going for (girl's name here)? Why don't you just court her and i sensed she's pointing at me. I pretended to be asleep, and I heard him say Can't be. We're friends, it's too risky. and I pretended as if I'm super asleep. Our friend got off, and I woke up, then he insisted on going to our house to make sure I'm home safe (even if I can go home alone since I'm not too drunk) I discovered things that I'm too afraid to confirm, so upto now we're still close friends. nothing changed.[/quote] ooohhh. i hope you two will be together. =)
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It was May of this year, it was Sta. Cruzan. I look at him and he smile at me.
Heartbreaker22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Here's mine. My crush kiss me on cheek oha!! :heart: hahaha actually he is my close friend and he know that I have a crush on him.. wah!! I really miss that boy..the Heartthrob of our school. :)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just Last Week: • Me and My 5 Classmates were talking about Music and My Crush is sitting on a chair near to me. I asked each of my classmates if they like Justin Bieber and I accidentally asked HIM like this *DO YOU LIKE JUSTsdlfkjk3jkljskldf* and he just smiled. • I'm acting that I'm watching everyone but seriously he is the only one...He is playing the guitar and singing then he looked at me slow motion!
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]lol..:D one day.. when i was with my friend.. i asked to myself "whre's he.? he doesn't text me yet" and at that time, there was text coming..:) from he..XD[/align]
egcute008
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine... Lotsa... but my favorite part when he feed me with sundae :"> haha in public.. and my classmates was like ayiie :D yeah when he lay down and made my stomach as a pillow and i was laughing cause when im laughing my stomach is like moving or goin with da flow :)) hahaha and he likes the vibration :lol2::lol3::lala::lala::lala:
broken_ghe
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm.. everytime i see him... he smiles at me,, it makes me xo kilig,, hehehe,,, love it
einmhar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]umm..at first she dont know me..then ive tried to court her via frienster..i add her as my friend and she accept it..i always comment on her profile but she never reacts...but oneday...on my special day..that's my bday..she greets me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"i was so happy even though i cant court her anymore because she had a boyfriend at that time...yhat's all..hahaha.[/align]:wow2::wow2::wow2::wow2::wow2::wow2::wow2::wow2:
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a movie treat. he bought the tickets.. i had a huge crush on him OMG i still feel excited :P ! fortunately he can't read this. though he knew i had a crush on him :P
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

We had this church retreat for our holy week celebration. And it's up to us what time we're going to sleep. It's about 1 in the morning, and the first movie we watched(Jesus in Nazareth) ended, so I went to the back of our church, supposedly that's the parsonage area. I drank cup of coffee with this other young people of our church. Then she said she'll go to CR.. The only one who's left there was me.. Then I got hit by this little stone i don't know where did it came from. I first ignored it coz I thought there's nothing on it. Then the stone threw to me twice. Ignored once again. Then the third time the stone threw up to me, I ran and went inside on the parsonage and joined other friends watching TV. Minutes later, my crush went inside laughing. Then told me it was him who threw stones at me. :/ Well, I have lots of experiences with my crush. We argue lots of things at church, and we're like cat and dog :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=#ff6699]Ok. Here's mine.. ~One day morning, my classmates locked the door just as I was about to enter the classroom. My crush was the one who opened the door for me, but he pretended not t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:37

[ 12 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy