• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

Pages: 1234567..7

Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

marchyde078
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read the Part 3 Introduction on how to get the password for the file you need to download. Just contact me thru Friendster and my e-mail. Thanks. Comments and Questions are welcome! Good Luck! =) The tutorials are in divided into 3 Parts: [url=http://www.ehow.com/how_2255147_friendster-overlay-profile-part.html]Part 1: Designing using Adobe Photoshop[/url] [url=http://www.ehow.com/how_2261401_friendster-overlay-profile-part.html]Part 2: Image Slicing and Mapping using Adobe Imageready[/url] [url=http://www.ehow.com/how_2261960_friendster-overlay-profile-part.html]Part 3: HTML Coding, Files Uploading and Codes Generating[/url] [url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FP2NVH5A]Download Overlay Codes (password encrypted! Read Part 3 tutorial on how to get the password)[/url] [url=http://www.brothersoft.com/d.php?soft_id=59748&url=http%3A%2F%2Flfiles3.brothersoft.com%2Fphotograph_graphics%2Fimage_editors%2FPHOTOSHOP_7.0.zip]Download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 + Image Ready[/url] Edit: June 29, 2008 If you want to learn HTML first, follow this link to my newest multi-part tutorial. I'll update this post if the next parts is uploaded =) [url=http://www.ehow.com/how_2352690_learn-html-part.html]How to Learn HTML Part 1[/url] [url=http://www.ehow.com/how_2356247_learn-html-part.html]How to Learn HTML Part 2[/url] [url=http://www.ehow.com/how_2366308_learn-html-part.html]How to Learn HTML Part 3[/url] By: marchyde078 [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/5523466]My Friendster Profile[/url] my e-add is: hyde_078@yahoo.com (Friendster and Yahoo!) Credits to: markyctrigger.com and friendstertalk.com Thank You! =) ATTENTION!!! If you want to get the password for the file, please message me thru my Friendster or E-Mail since i dont visit the forum regularly, so sorry for the people who PM'ed he here, it took me so long to reply to your messages. And also, it will be a very big help for me if you will put any of my tutorial links on your profile's credits lists, in that way, it will help to keep my tutorials running. thank you very much and good luck!!! EDIT: June 26, 2009 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Q: Where can I download/get the softwares used for this tutorial? A: I already posted the download link for Photoshop and Imageready. If I can upload my Dreamweaver 8, I will put the link here for sure. Q: My background/sliced images are not showing on my profile? A: If you uploaded your images on freewebtown.com, please try using photobucket or other image hosters instead. Q: Where can I get the password? A: Message me on Friendster, my Yahoo mail, or on this thread. If I don't reply here, you know where to contact me. Q: I followed your Part 3 tutorial on how to generate the codes, but I still can't make my profile work on Friendster? A: This is the new code generating instructions: [url=http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/index.php?topic=6870]New Code Generating Instructions[/url]

Last edited by marchyde078 (2009-06-25 13:53:30)

sunrie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

thank's for sharing it... im totally amaze:o for an newbie works.. good job!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: God Bless! whoala!=)
jezreeljhune
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

marchyde078 i dont understand in step 1.please dont be angry of my question.im just a newbie.in step 1 where can i find that photoshop?And your paint.your paint has many bucket tool.mine is not so many?what is your paint,pbrush?

Last edited by jezreeljhune (2008-05-22 21:15:13)

kimjho_25
» n00b
1969-12-31

=):Dthank you so much.. i've learned a lot from your tutorials.. I can now make a simple layouts, thank you so much!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rose::rose::rose::rose:
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei!! thanks 4 sharing.. but :crybaby: huhu..where can i find that adobe image ready... i dont have.. where can i possibly download it?
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very nice thanx for the help;);)
bemjo0601
» n00b
1969-12-31

great job! :thumbsup: hmm wer can i get the dreamweaver? :( pls help. tnkx a lot.:D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`thanks for sharing!?. `i can't used this tuts coz i don't have any photoshop.. poor me!?. `well..i'm using the tuts of ms switpotato! the table ed.. ehehehe..:D
marchyde078
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys, i edited my first post and added more links including the download for dreamweaver 8. for those who needs photoshop, i'll make a download link for you. just wait =) thanks, for questions, just send me a message on my friendster =)
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :D keep it up :D
efreim
» n00b
1969-12-31

the link that you provided for dreamweaver doesn't exist...i mean the dreamweaver 8 itself... i can't make the part 3 because i'm using dreamweaver cs3.... can't find the adding layer can u provide me a step 3 using dreamweaver cs3???
marchyde078
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=efreim]the link that you provided for dreamweaver doesn't exist...i mean the dreamweaver 8 itself... i can't make the part 3 because i'm using dreamweaver cs3.... can't find the adding layer can u provide me a step 3 using dreamweaver cs3???[/quote] i checked the link and its working, please try to download again. I haven't used CS3 yet so I cannot make a tutorial for it by now. =)
jam_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing.......
pretty_in_pink0603
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pls Help Me... How Can I Make My Own Overlay?..
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yocarg]ei!! thanks 4 sharing.. but :crybaby: huhu..where can i find that adobe image ready... i dont have.. where can i possibly download it?[/quote] its bundled with photoshop if you use cs2 or later versions... in photoshop cs3 imageready is incorporated in photoshop... [quote=bemjo0601]great job! :thumbsup: hmm wer can i get the dreamweaver? :( pls help. tnkx a lot.:D[/quote] the latest dreamweaver is a product of adobe... you can buy it... older versions are from macromedia... [quote=efreim]the link that you provided for dreamweaver doesn't exist...i mean the dreamweaver 8 itself... i can't make the part 3 because i'm using dreamweaver cs3.... can't find the adding layer can u provide me a step 3 using dreamweaver cs3???[/quote] theres not much change in dreamweaver 8 and cs3... i think its only the name.. :lol:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]I know this tutorial our newbies there. Thanks for sharing. :lol:[/i]
sunrie
» n00b
1969-12-31

mchyde,,, hello.. i want to ask about ur part 3 tutorial,, at step no. 15 i can't understand it b'coz ur graphics der r very small,, in that step no.15 im totally blind to what is next... i hope for a very simple detail for me so dat i can finish my own profile lay... thnx for this tutorial ur a legend....=) God bless!
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.. hehe tnx for sharing...
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello tnx for the tutorial ive learn a lot and btw tnx for the password:thumbsup:=)
adonic
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx for the tutorial :) btw can u pls send me the password ....here's my email clay_chunk@yahoo.com tnx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:42

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy