• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

Pages: 1..1234567

Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

cutieme_jade
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

[align=center][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/epokalips/cute%20gif/thyes.gif[/img] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r63/ssecnirp_album/9fe41d89.gif[/img] [/align] [align=center] [b][color=purple] ♥ soo nice ♥----->> :thumbsup: [/color][/b] [/align]

Last edited by cutieme_jade (2009-01-18 12:07:17)

Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

[quote=marchyde078]Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read the Part 3 Introduction on how to get the password for the file you need to download. Just contact me thru Friendster and my e-mail. Thanks. Comments and Questions are welcome! Good Luck! =) The tutorials are in divided into 3 Parts: Part 1: Designing using Adobe Photoshop Part 2: Image Slicing and Mapping using Adobe Imageready Part 3: HTML Coding, Files Uploading and Codes Generating Download Overlay Codes (password encrypted! Read Part 3 tutorial on how to get the password) Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 Edit: June 29, 2008 If you want to learn HTML first, follow this link to my newest multi-part tutorial. I'll update this post if the next parts is uploaded =) How to Learn HTML Part 1 How to Learn HTML Part 2 How to Learn HTML Part 3 By: marchyde078 My Friendster Profile my e-add is: hyde_078@yahoo.com (Friendster and Yahoo!) Credits to: markyctrigger.com and friendstertalk.com Thank You! =) ATTENTION!!! If you want to get the password for the file, please message me thru my Friendster or E-Mail since i dont visit the forum regularly, so sorry for the people who PM he here, it took me so long to reply to your messages. And also, it will be a very big help for me if you will put any of my tutorial links on your profile's credits lists, in that way, it will help to keep my tutorials running. thank you very much and good luck!!![/quote] Yeah.. [quote=cutieme_jade]♥ aoo nice ♥----->> :thumbsup:[/quote] i agree weith you.. Powerfull tutor.. :lol:
emoluze
» n00b
1969-12-31

datz rite jam_11.my cs3 also like u.don have image mapping...would b nice if evry1 like to help me..what can change the image ready? can i use adobe illustrator CS3? somebody help me....plz...:crybaby: . hard for me to make it.and have to take a long time.[spoiler][/spoiler]plz:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Try to use Adobe Image Ready.. :D
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yay. woot.gona try ti tnx..
chadockz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank You po..=) I learned a lot from your toturials... But can't continue.. I need the password kuya :( PLS... chadockz_rabanos@yahoo.com
vhenteuno
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello, kh fhfgiwcghvt2f4rvt2g2
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:18

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy