• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

Pages: 1234567..7

Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

:thumbsup:[b]nice one pip.. cant wait to have my own overlay..[/b]
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

this is all i need to make an overlay thx so much!
ryuu_kujirai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks, this is very helpful, especially for the newbie like me ^^... God Bless!
chupachoopz
» n00b
1969-12-31

...weee,, im done with this oready... thx for sharing,, ilearned alot... thnx...:)
earthy_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh nice one:thumbsup: tnx for sharing it
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks 4 this nice tutorial question: how 2 create your own friendster overlay layout without using adobe photoshop?

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-06-17 09:11:39)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow..Cool Tutorial..But i am little confuse..
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can i know the password??? :paranoid: btw, thanks for the tutorial! you can send the password at edimax.altec@yahoo.com =)
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huhuhu... the password please.. it's almost a day since i requested the password.. huhuhu...
frinx7fuwhd
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankss...

Last edited by frinx7fuwhd (2008-06-21 10:49:32)

edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice man! thanks! =D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this tutorial is a great help. :) i find really helpful.. :) thnks a lot for sharing this. :)
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi! thanks for the tutorial, it was a great help! and also for the password yeah I'm the owner of that profile, the one with the [url=http://www.friendster.com/lhezslayouts]"Preview of Layouts"[/url] name I use that account for layout previews only...
trystan95
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the tutorial.. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D what is the password for the rar file?? send me a message at friendster: trystan_95@yahoo.com pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
venven
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wow nice tutorial..but can i make my overlay profile w/o using dreamweaver??[/b]
venven
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mabuhay]thanks 4 this nice tutorial question: how 2 create your own friendster overlay layout without using adobe photoshop?[/quote] [b]hi mabuhay! just wanted 2 help u evn im a newbie.. i thought u can fnd about it hir http://theftalk.com/t7817-make-an-overlay-profile-w-o-using-or-downloading-any-prog.-%28table-ed.%29.html[/b]
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pretty_in_pink0603]Pls Help Me... How Can I Make My Own Overlay?..[/quote] huh??! same here:thumbsdown: i don't even know what an overlay is... huhuhuhu... too bad... i'm actually a newbie here too... i even wonder how it looks like,hmmmm...:question: i thought, it's easy to make one... just to copy some codes and make a .css extension... but then, when i started to read this:thumbsdown: [quote=marchyde078]Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read the Part 3 Introduction on how to get the password for the file you need to download. Just contact me thru Friendster and my e-mail. Thanks. Comments and Questions are welcome! Good Luck! The tutorials are in divided into 3 Parts: Part 1: Designing using Adobe Photoshop http://ucash.in/2a726f5 Part 2: Image Slicing and Mapping using Adobe Imageready http://ucash.in/2a726f6 Part 3: HTML Coding, Files Uploading and Codes Generating http://ucash.in/2a72d6f Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 Download http://ucash.in/2a726f4 Overlay Codes packed in RAR (password protected: read Part 3 tutorial for instructions on how to get the pass) http://ucash.in/2a726f2 By: marchyde078 my Friendster profile page: http://ucash.in/2a72ebe my e-add is: hyde_078@yahoo.com (Friendster and Yahoo!) Credits to: markyctrigger.com, friendstertalk.com Thank You! EDIT: Added Dreamweaver 8 and Overlay Codes download links, Added my Friendster page, shortened the length of URLs Last edited by marchyde078 (2008-05-26 05:04:49)[/quote] i was like, "huh??!WTF are those??!" yeah right,i'm so stupid in dealing with these stuffs... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.... anyway, thanks for sharing.... it might help me soon!!! and i might make one myself...teehee!!!
venven
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hi ugly_bety i thnk ur getting a hard tym dealing w/ that overlay and editing profile thinggy,, but actually wen u click one url from another ull definitely know the meaning of an overlay profile..:) but i suggests making a simple js profile (javascript) there u simply edit ur whole profile into wat u lyk..:eh: dis site will help u do that www.cubancouncil.com/friendster den if ur done u will also be able to make ur own crossover IF, you analyze the codes.. ^^ it will not be too difficult for you.. u can do it [/b]
venven
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]oh by the way does anyone know how can i put a flash intro in my overlay? and how to put a flash banner in my overlay profile??[/b]
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is the dreamweaver 30 days only? anyone knows where to get the crack? :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:06

[ 9 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy