• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

Pages: 123

[b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-16 08:49:02)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

my fear is being shocked.! huhuhhu.! and when im in the dark.. and i feel that someone will shock me... ill stop breathing.. so that when he/she will shock me.. i wont get shock. hahahahah
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

my fears....believe it or not... ride a Motorcycle... yah,maybe this is a Trauma or something.... coz i've ever got a traffic accident when i take a motorcycle with my bro.. it hit my head badly so i was passed out.... after that...if i take a motorcycle...i cant breath when i ride that... to overcome it? well....my bro always take me with motorcycle everyday so........it's not really terrible anymore....i've been Revived!!!!!
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sleeping Alone :/ :redface: How i overcome it? i just.. pray. :) and read a book till im sleepy :lol:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My fear is losing something that I've valued so much especially if I lose it because of my imprudence. How to overcome it? Hmmmn. I just watch all the things I like or love.
karen_krn
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b]my fears? aww.. don't want to be alone specially when i'm in the dark. my imagination is sooo strong, that i can imagine, someone is looking(ghost) at me. :paranoid: how i overcome it? pray && make some noises.. haha!![/b][/color]

Last edited by karen_krn (2008-05-18 23:56:05)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My fear is ghosts. What I do is I pray, turn on the TV without watching, listening to music and I call for someone and when they say "What?" I say "Nothing." :lol: The main sound of other people's voice gives me strength.[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]The dark && heights^^[/b] [i]i overcome it by praying & thinking that God is always there looking at us,and he will never let anything hurt us.^^[/i]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-05-20 03:08:36)

maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

fear of being left behind.... by her. and i dont know how to overcome this.. can anyone help me.. ..
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

being alone.... :cry: i talk with my friends and family.... :P

Last edited by pauline416 (2008-05-22 22:56:49)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

cockroaches!!! wehh! hate it.. if i have seen some cockroaches i will call my mom or dad to kill that pests! but somtimes they are geeting angry because im afraid of that stupid <b>little<b> pests! duh! i have a phobia u know? hahha
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

commitment., :wallbash: i just dont know how will i overcome this..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fear of heights.. well conquer it gradually
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

being boring... i use to make somethin' crazy... dial 911 w/ da private numba... botherin' ma bro.. playin' ps3
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

fear of [b]needles[/b] and [b]heights[/b].. i don't know how to overcome it.. im such a scaredy cat!
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm afraid of ghosts, ghost stories.. and insects.. i'm old enuff but, still don't know how to overcome them.. :crybaby:
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i fear all insects that fly.. (maybe except fly and msquitoes) and until now, i still fear them.. too bad.. :mad:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have acrophobia..this is real its fear from heights.. i got this from my dream and now..still suffering to it lol i havent overcome it yet.. hehe not yet totally.. hehe
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really hate cockroaches .. :mad: if i go to bed i must check my room first .. if there's any cockroaches i will run away .. :penguin::penguin:
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

having strangers around....:ninja::ninja::ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy