• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

Pages: 123

[b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

icepink009
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

basically i fear for one thing. closed spaces.. or shud i say [i]claustrophobia[/i] :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

Heights. I wasn't scared of heights when I was young.. Haven't overcomed it though.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

What are your fears? -one of my fears is dark places. What do you do to overcome them? -i'll simply switch on the light/s nyaaa~ :P
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^fears of height.. > im overcoming them by practicing staring at the window.. and the buildings balcony..:doubt:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]fears eh? uhm, maybe pain. i really don't wanna feel pain. =| how to overcome this? uhm, avoiding things or people that might hurt me. :wallbash:[/i]
tieloud_imoedh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: fears of height :arrow: fears of being broke with my boyriend :D
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My greatest fear is growing older and seeing my family members die. One by one. I dont know how to overcome this....
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]I simply pray.[/i]
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im afraid to hurt somebody, and i just overcome it if i say sorry...
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i fear the dead..ghost!:penguin: and flying ipis.. :puke: how to overcome ghosts, i close my eyes and wake my bedmate..=D how to overcome ipis, [i]papa, patayin mo ung ipis!!!![/i]:crybaby:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm i don't know how. but maybe by drinking a water.. and praying to god!.
MALIN
» n00b
1969-12-31

my fears is to meet someone that i don't wanna meet :doubt: or, i'll punch him out :D
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

I fear my ex... To overcome him,i have to find someone else... bwahaha!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm arachnophobic... i am really scared of spiders cause i have bad memories as a kid with them :crybaby:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Heights![/b] I used to live in condo in ortigas and I lived at 20th floor and everytime I looked at the window I can imagine myself falling. It's horrible. I haven't overcome it though. [b]Dark[/b] Before when i was about 4 or 5 I was in the toilet and I locked my self inside cos we're playing hide and seek then I accidentally switched off the light and it's dark inside the toilet and I can't unlocked the door cos I can't reach the handle. I overcome it by just singing in the dark and closing my eyes. I'm not afraid of the dark now unlike before. [b] Fire[/b] I used to play with matches before when I was 10 and nearly burnt our house. I always get the trauma since then. I overcome it by not playing with matches or anything that can cause fire.
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

( GOD then ME) lol.. i got nutin 2 lose yep i only fear myself coz sumtimez i can do rily rily bad thingz that soon ill regret.. :evil:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im afraid of worms how i overcome it? put some salts on it...eewww!!!
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=karen_krn]don't want to be alone specially when i'm in the dark. my imagination is sooo strong, that i can imagine, someone is looking(ghost) at me.[/quote] yah mi too......huhuhu... :paranoid: :o im sooooooo afraid with ghosts.....and when im alone at our house.... :o :paranoid:
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i fear.. [i]cockroach[/i] everytym i saw them i always cry..:crybaby: i dunno y..
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Scoleciphobia![/b] fear of worms! hihi :D i dunnoe whenever i see worms i freak out! :lol: my mom said since i was a child, whenever i see worms, either i'll cry or run.. =) i hate worms! so much.. :D [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-20 01:16:03)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:06

[ 11 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy