• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

Pages: 123

[b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

alexandra_roca
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

i overcome it by praying... sometimes asking guide to my parents
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

hmm..my fear is being used to something <or someone> that will be gone.. the feeling of having a friend that goes away.. to overcome it.. i haven't overcome that fear..
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, when no one's awake I just wake up some one, hahahah :lol::lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]snakes, to overcome them is to stay away from them...[/b][/color]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

believe it or not, i fear vegetable salad. when i see it, i really run as fast as I could. my family won't make vegetable salad again.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cockroaches. I'll just call my brother to kill it for me. >_<
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: fears of height[/b] I always practice to look down from buildings and windows. :smoke: [b]:arrow: Cockroaches[/b] I just run away when I see one. :lol: [b] :arrow: Ghosts[/b] I really didnt saw one yet. But I really am afraid. I just pray and pray. [b] :arrow: Pain[/b] I dont wanna feel pain!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have fear of needles and i don't know y maybe because when i was young, i was injected with a big needle and i was so cold that moment then i developed my fear i dont know how to overcome it i would faint or scream so crazy if i see a needle near me oh i hate [s]needles[/s] such paranoia !!! >.< ... i have a fear of heights before but today my fear was gone :d ahaha
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]blood..[/b] [i]just wipe it,[/i]
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]:arrow: fears of height I always practice to look down from buildings and windows. :smoke: :arrow: Cockroaches I just run away when I see one. :lol: :arrow: Ghosts I really didnt saw one yet. But I really am afraid. I just pray and pray. :arrow: Pain I dont wanna feel pain![/quote] same with me! :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My fear is [i]heights[/i]. =| [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods Please Delete This If There Is Already An Existing Thread Like This. What are your fears? What do you do to overcome them?[/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:50

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy