• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

I_am Long Time Ago
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

Nice work !!! But My JS Still Work !!! I don't Hide My MEDIA BOX !!! :eh::eh:
wigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

hmm but the URL of the user account is will see in the media box.. then the other will see our URL right?? how can we hidden it? look [url][/url]http://profiles.friendster.com/wigs wahahha [align=center][/align]
sliprock
» n00b
1969-12-31

not working in mozilla fx 3.0
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=wigs]hmm but the URL of the user account is will see in the media box.. then the other will see our URL right?? how can we hidden it? look http://profiles.friendster.com/wigs wahahha[/quote] ^ hide your media box.. here's the code↓ <">..external css
wigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put that miss › [.[nEver.agAin].]??
khane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] thanks for the new linker! it both works in IE and FF 2.0! But as what other says the URL is visible in the media box, but for me its ok atleast my layie is back! But in IE it takes time to load, have to wait for 2 min. thanks again to 4P0C4LYP53! [/b]
earthy_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works tnx for sharing
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=wigs]where will i put that miss › [.[nEver.agAin].]??[/quote] :arrow: in your external CSS^^ [quote=khane]thanks for the new linker! it both works in IE and FF 2.0! But as what other says the URL is visible in the media box, but for me its ok atleast my layie is back! But in IE it takes time to load, have to wait for 2 min. thanks again to 4P0C4LYP53![/quote] :arrow: the cradle is gonna post the new js linker code..the stable one..so please bare with it first..uhm? u can still hide your media box if you dont want you url to show up..hehehe^^:D

Last edited by samanthaangelie008 (2008-05-17 08:07:02)

wigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]tnx miss › [.[nEver.agAin].]... can u add me up in friendster?? x_ripper_wigs@yahoo.com <">im not than
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i]it doesnt work for me the only thing showing up in my media box is the url code....:cry:
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=wigs]tnx miss › [.[nEver.agAin].]... can u add me up in friendster?? x_ripper_wigs@yahoo.com Code: im not than[/quote] what inside the CODE thingy it doesnt show up?? kk iLL add you^^ [quote=dienasty099]it doesnt work for me the only thing showing up in my media box is the url code....:cry:[/quote] uhm..try refreshing it [f5]..

Last edited by samanthaangelie008 (2008-05-17 08:11:16)

wigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx miss › [.[nEver.agAin].].. [quote][/quote] WiGz
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=wigs]tnx miss › [.[nEver.agAin].]..[/quote] no problem:D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for the share! It really works! Thanks a lot. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'll move this in the BS since i dont know who closed it and last i checked this linker is still working in FF. If ill move this to the Archives then FS team will find it which can give them ideas about our linkers. or whatever. :D hope you understand why this is in the backstage.
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If you want to learn how to make your own JS linker just proceed here OK :) [url]http://theftalk.com/t29548-How-2-Make-Ur-Own-JS-Linker-%5BIE%2BFF%5D--%28Update-17-May-2008%29.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:54

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy