• ARCHIVES 
  • » I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

Pages: 1234

I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

vhon_skyy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

mangas are great because of the complete stories but i prefer anime because not only with the graphics included but with sounds and color..
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

I prefer anime... I Love seeing them moving and i'm being touch with their romance rather than manga its just reading i hate reading hahahah... :lol: [img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/koko213/daisuki-hahaha.gif[/img]
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

both?coz ive open that both.........
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i prefer both but in anime, you can see the whole thing, like with colors, effects and graphics.. but i also love reading manga.=)[/b][/align]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill vote for anime hehehe
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Anime... because I dont have time for Manga... ang anime is what I always see on tv. :D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can't we have both?? (: i prefer manga.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i prefer anime..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I prefer Mangas..because it has all the stories in it..:D Japanese are smart..they will launch anime on TV..and when your curious about the other side of the story..you are now required to buy it's manga..=D Nice business strategy..:D
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like manga coz it story is long =) =)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well then. i prefer manga. :lol:
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anime anime anime anime anime anime anime
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Mangas are probably better but it's easier to understand if you see it moving.. i guess :o :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go to manga~ :D:D
Tezuka_Prince
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like manga you coz i like reading =D =D =D :wallbash:
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]anime!![/b] nyaa!~ because i dont have the budget to buy manga. and I dont enjoy anime in manga. hehehe.. :D
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like anime....... because i like it.......... :D [img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee20/kienholz307/Ichigo.gif[/img]
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like anime....... because i like it.......... :D [img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee20/kienholz307/Ichigo.gif[/img]
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Anime[/b] coz its much enjoyable than the manga :lol:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i prefer anime and manga.. :D cz i like watching anime.. but if i bored to wacth anime i always read manga..^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:41

[ 11 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy