• ARCHIVES 
  • » I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

Pages: 11234

I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]anime. ^^ more entertaining.[/font][/color]
bebcars
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

anime of course. manga is waayyyy too boring.
jziel-chan08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]Anime of course..[/i][/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]i like both. but i prefer anime. ^^[/font][/color]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anime :thumbsup:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Really depends for me (didn't vote) because if [b]anime[/b], yes it's entertaining and with color, voice & action while for [b]manga[/b], more understandable and it takes you as far as you want to go than the anime, it can also give you spoilers. But what I don't like is that I'm lazy reading a manga yet lazy to wait for the anime (video) to load too. So, technically, [u]BOTH[/u]. [spoiler]maybe my mind will change sooner or later :lol2:[/spoiler]
BiSHiEtot26
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]both? but ANiME > MANGA[/b] but only a slight difference XDD ... simply bcoz i enjoy it !!! & it really entertains me especially the funny moments .. i also prefer the comedy in anime than the manga ... thats all .
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Since I used to be a mod in a huge anime forum, I guess I liked [b]manga[/b] better than the anime because it's more ahead than where the anime is currently at and it's easier to look for 'scenes' in the manga faster. Not to mention it's a more reliable source of information when it comes to anime discussions and debates. :D Though of course it's undeniable that it's super awesome to see the manga animated. ^^; Nonetheless, I like manga because I can catch up faster. *o*
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Manga. Because its ahead to Anime to the end of what manga it is. And manga is a natural drawing/art that developed in anime.
Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like Manga, sometimes there is no anime series for a certain Manga (like 666 Satan a.k.a O-Parts Hunter) which makes me sad. And, I Love Anime. :music:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xwiit_az_candii;#3536703;1271856339]maybe my mind will change sooner or later :lol2:[/quote] And I did :xixi: I go for [b]manga[/b] because it's more detailed than the anime and I find it more interesting. And once the anime series is finished, have to depend on the manga for further details, that is if the manga is still ongoing.
MoKa07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anime .. i can hear their voices :thumbsup:
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like both. but i prefer anime. =)))
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i prefer Manga. Manga's the real thing. When a manga goes animated..the dubbing sometimes suck :(
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i prefer manga cause it's where anime were mostly created first
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:08

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy