• ARCHIVES 
  • » I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

Pages: 1234

I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

i love both.. but manga is more detailed.. while anime makes it more understandable ( i think )..:D [img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii300/nagato_pain/logos/manga.gif[/img] [img]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn418/locklore/anime_logo_vert.gif[/img]
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

manga and anime for me manga- to understand more of the story cause its more precise anime- cause i love to watch the characters animated so I prefer both to fully understand my favorite animes :D
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm anime.:D:thumbsup: i'm lazy to read a manga
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i prefer both.. because i think some of the stories of anime are came from manga..^^[/align]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. Anime I like Anime Movie From Ghibli and I.G They're very cool story
adrienneson
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is anime! i love anime! anime is better than manga!! anime! anime! anime!:D
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yappp...animu is definetely better than mangu
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i prefer anime :D[/b]
bandos08
» n00b
1969-12-31

anime.. coz i i dont love reading. hehehe
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Both...beacause when your reading manga...its kinda boring than when your actually watching it [b]but[/b].. Manga usually have a better story than anime beacause in anime...some of the good parts are removed... some scenes are totally different from the manga...and when you read both you will get confused
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both of them are cool :D but more prefer manga ^^
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

For me, I prefer Anime than Manga Because Manga was so tiring for me And when I read it I think I will suffer to Blindness ... And I prefer to watch Anime than to read Manga because Anime contains the actions of the characters ... While in Manga you will definitely imagine the happenings in a certain story..^^..hehehe..
rinoa666
» n00b
1969-12-31

kakak semua.... bantu aku dong gmn cara nya bikin layout yang bagus.... plis....
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Manga,...Pineapple.. i love anime!!!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Anime. More entertaining. haha
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anime for me! :Dheheh.,..,.
protonemesis
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually, it depends on the kind of story. For romances, i'd prefer the manga but for action/adventure types i'd go for anime since you can see animated fight scenes and stuff. Animes are also condensed versions of the manga so its more preferable to read the manga before watching the anime if you really want to know all the trivial details. also, anime versions of manga are sometimes different from the original storyline, and sometimes sucky, i should say. anyhow, its a tie for me!
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

manga coz' the stories are nice
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]I like [i]both[/i] [b]anime & manga.[/b] [b]Anime[/b] :arrow: I love watching anime because It's fun wantching it. [b]Manga[/b] :arrow: I also love reading manga because I want to appreciate the efforts of the authors.[/align]
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmm... When I didn't have internet and money to buy manga at the store, I watched anime. Then I started reading manga and forgot about anime. XD But I like both...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I am just wondering if what do people prefer more, Manga or Anime? Cause I've read some articles that say Mangas are more understandable than Animes and some says that Animes are more enjoying because

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:19

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy