• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

angel_hearthee
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with what is your??? get it?? ok i'll start it... what is your favorite color???

Last edited by angel_hearthee (2008-05-17 10:48:40)

angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

u gave me headache newbieako... huh... pls do follow the instruction... ok i'll start again... what is your real name?
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Jemimah Grace :] What is yer age?
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 what is your height?
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

5' i think what is your .. eyes` color?
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

black what is your nationality?
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Pure Filipino. What's your favorite subject? :D
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

science... what is your favorite game?
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm not into games eh... what is your most painful experience?
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

argument w/ my bestfriend what is your favorite food?

Last edited by ino24 (2008-05-18 00:37:59)

eVAn_dhEm
» n00b
1969-12-31

kht anu bsta [b]PAGKAIN[/b]!!!hehehe... wAtz ur fAv...mUsic??
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

alternative rock.. what's ur fav. day?
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

saturday. haha wat is ur fave koreanovela?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]hmm...ai dunno madami eh nde khu na maalala cguro my girl ahaha what's your favorite pet?[/i][/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]birds, and dogs what is your most embarassing moment (you gotta reveal it)[/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 02:29:34)

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nung nag-screening nd interview for officers pra sa mga candidates sa election. its so embarassing coz i was so nervous kung anu2 na pinagsasagot sa mga tanong nila. haaaii. :smoke: `what is you greatest fear?
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to be dump by my love one? what is your greatest dream?
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eh pls avoid double post aight? @topic: my greatest dream? to be the greatest HOKAGE what is your ideal person?

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-05-18 03:35:33)

rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gentleman wat is ur fav song?
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]i dont want to miz a thing! this thread seems familiar well haha what is your... celphones color..? [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:17

[ 12 queries - 0.135 second ]
Privacy Policy