• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

zagu and famous bowl!!!! :wasted: what's the name of admin??haha =D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

admin.. lols... i dunnoo whats your real name
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shie :) what's yer fave number ?
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

12 forever,hehe! what's ur height?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

5'2 sighs what is your fave anime character
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]sakura whats ur fave movie?[/i]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmmm walk to remember what is your fave tv show
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

desperate housewives... what is your fav song of rihanna?
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.take a bow,, what is your fav song ng mcr?
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i don't love you & disenchanted v what's your problem? (if any)
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

♥ huhuhu.. ♥ my parents..!!! i dont think dat det love me.. :D ♦ wats ur cel #???
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

09202200202 hihihihihi thats my number try to read it -------------------------------------------------------------- what is your pet's name?
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have no pet po ----- wuts ur blood type?
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

blood type A ---------------- what is your favorite color?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

green what is your fave food
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

fries.. what is your gamit na sim? :D
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

smart poh ------------- what is your ym?
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

sekwet! waht is your middle name?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lafue.. what is your fave site?
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wala eh --------- wat is your favorite number?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:49

[ 9 queries - 0.602 second ]
Privacy Policy