• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

^ "dang it~" haha. you wont understand. haha. it's supposed to be damn it. but my friends use to say dang instead of damn. so i also got used to it. haha. v fave mong lugar?
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Park , Playground.. fave mong candy? (brand)
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

max.... (cheap?? XD) what is ur favorite clor?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

pink, black, grey,purple.. :P what is your fave motto or saying?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

silent water runs deep anu birthday neu?

Last edited by testament (2008-07-04 19:03:32)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ bday ko?? aug.16...regalo ko ah..heheh! what is your zodiac?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cge. . ipapadala ko sau . .haha zodiac: aries anu year ka naipanganak?

Last edited by testament (2008-07-04 19:20:37)

`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1993 what is ur favorite num.??
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

6 what are you?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]huh? :o [b]what's ur real name?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Jonathan... hohoho... wut is your phone numba? :P
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

O905278XXXX wat keeps you goin?? [img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7341/39211576ij0.gif[/img]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=testament]wat keeps you goin??[/quote] wat is my what? what is yo favorite radio station?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

none. . . .i dont listen to radios. . what is your fave show?
jem23jem
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Rock Myx...!!! YeaH...! rock on! What is your fave brand of clothes? (for kikays) hoodie (for Emo)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hmm,bench!:D v what is ur fave food?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sea foods. . .pasta. . fave drinks?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

icetea! ang fave ko drinks! fave past time?!?
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hhhmmmm.. watch ng tv.. :D what is your fav. asset?? hhmm.. hahah :P
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what was thAT??? :D anu dreams mo?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 9 queries - 0.631 second ]
Privacy Policy