• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

house and lot..heheh!=D what is your scariest moment?
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

^ ewan, pero alam ko marami v what's your lucky number?
vincentcvm123
» n00b
1969-12-31

4 what is your fav color?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^black.. v what is ur biggest dream?
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhmm.. have a good job.. nd a hapi family.. what is your pet's name??
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^Kheiyownie. (My babysis named her. X3) What is your age?[/b]
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ 14 V what is the name of your bf/gf ? or ex bf/gf?
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Elrico Marino[/b] [i]"the rich marine".[/i] What is your course in college or your dream course when you reach college?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a comsci student =):thumbsup: what is your dream job :doubt::question:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

doctor. hahaha uhhmmm. what instrument are you playing?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bass =):thumbsup: [but i much love to sing rather than to play instrument :eh:] what is your fav drink during summer :question:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmm.. [b]Gitara..[/b]:thumbsup: what is the name of your dog..??
sumBODY
» n00b
1969-12-31

alice.. aheks.. what is your fav color?
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=pink]PINK[/color][/b] what is your.... weird habit?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

daydreaming.... =) what is you fav. flavor of ice cream?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ mango...?? i think what's your favorite boring subject??haha[/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^english ,, what is your fave tv show ?
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.,uhm..my girl hehe .,whats your true name???
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shie :) what is yer fave fruit ?
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

orange =) what is your darkest secret :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:29

[ 9 queries - 0.622 second ]
Privacy Policy