• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

cookies and cream.... ano fav. song mo????
-forbidd3n-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

im urs - jason mraz .. :D what is ur real name ? offtopic: another game? sheesh ..
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ynohtna gnabar wat is ur sports?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

volleyball,badminton and bowling what is your fave oL game?
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

perfect world hahaha. your ideal man/woman ?

Last edited by ino24 (2008-07-07 07:36:46)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: beautiful :arrow: eye stunning :arrow: mesmerizing :D: :wow: wat is your dream?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ahm,maging successful banda namin.. v what is your age?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]26 years old[/b] [b]what is ur weakness?[/b]
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my weakness. . girls???. . :D what is ur besst asset?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hinaharap??lolnezz! v what is your happiest moment?

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-07-07 07:50:25)

♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ng marunong aq gumitaraahehheheh wats ur fav na musik..??

Last edited by ♥renray♥ (2008-07-07 07:54:14)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont hav any . .haha anu nxt question?? hehe
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm next question q...?? babae ba u..?? o baklsh..??peace whats ur fav color??

Last edited by ♥renray♥ (2008-07-07 08:05:06)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hndi. bakla? lalong hndi. . hehe. . blue.black,white lesbian kba?? haha. .peace. .
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nooooo...d meh lesbian... uyy.. pareho po tayo fav na color.. fav anime charatr??
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

char.. wla yta. . anu fav. show mu?
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wala masyado...palipat lipat ksi ng channel na pinapanoodan... eh kau po...fav na show...??
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

. . hndi aq maxado nanonood eh. . anu age mo?
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler] 15 po..tago ko lng ksi ang tanda q npo...[/spoiler] eh kau po..??ano age mo...??

Last edited by ♥renray♥ (2008-07-07 08:21:04)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

15 plang kaw anu??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 9 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy