• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

testament
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

bka ngaun dn. . wat is ur nxt question?? hehe :D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

cnu crush mo? aminin mo na! un... ayaw mo pang aminin kei ate irene!
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cnu ba? hndi ko lam eh. . anu 1st impression mu sa akn??
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahmm... anu... mabait.. saka kamuka nung [b]tuut[/b] ko :D ahmm wats yer course/grade/year now?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]i'm 4thyr hs now! =) [b]what's ur real name?[/b][/i][/align]
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

anthony anu ambition mu??
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maging architech or hrm or web designer graduate =) anung task ang ayw mung gawin?(home task ah)
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mag map ng flo0r... tinatamad ksi aq mag map ng flor.. eh keo po...??
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Maria Fatima Valencia Chan
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^anung question neu po?? what are your interests??

Last edited by testament (2008-07-08 09:01:22)

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

everything in my mind wanna know what it is? hahahahaha lol ---------------------------------------------------------------------- what is your food for today?
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

today? i think ill love to have chicken for lunch and some mashed potatoes.. what do u fear most..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dead or alive na daga.. heights.. snakes.. what is your age?:eh:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^u again??? hehehe.. 20+ po..
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^tanong poe what's ur dream girl/boy?
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my dream girl is a cmple-cute-nice and funny one.. hehehe.. wat is ur favorite food??
gummy09
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is fave song? ^___^
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm yours by jason mraz.. wat is the name of ur skul??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Hosanna Christian Academy,. [b]what's ur mood now,.?[/b][/i][/align]
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm feelin' a lil dizzy.. hehehe.. wat is d color of your underwear right now?? :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:44

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy