• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

xenon
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

prng ala heheh wt s ur asset? hahaha
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

attitude :lol: what is your fear :question:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ipis... i hate it! what is your middle name?
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Balbuena .. what is your most feared subject ?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mathematics one :D what is your hobbies ? =|
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wELL i dunno how to answer that question,,,, hahaha I got a lot of hobbies... And They are soo many... I dont have any favorite either,,, Well i guess... Whats your memorable moments? ;)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nang madapa ako at natapunan ko ng coke ang crush ko dahil sa sobrang titig sa kanya! daming tao nun :redface: what is your unexpected gift?
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nakalimutan ko na.. kceh dis tyme around.. alam ko na kung ano ireregalo sakin so hindi na yon unexpected gifts.... hehe... what is the best thing you did na ginagamit ang honesty policy?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

utak... yeah iniisip ko muna kung tama ba to or mali... :D what is your gift to your gf/bf na di maibibigay ng iba?
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well, wala... hahahaha... wala na kong maalala... :lol: What's the best thing you've done? ;)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

secret ko na yun... :redface: what is your fav gift na wala kmi?
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gift na wala kau?.. ahmmm... my bf i think i consider him as a gift from GOD.. lol la maisip e.. hahaha ========================= what is the last thing u've done before going to sleep last night? =D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ ^ Manuod ng T.V [/b] What is Your cell unit?
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]N99.., ahmmmm whose ur crush?,.. ngeks..[/align]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Crush ko c teppeikoike hehehe :lol:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^question please .. what is yer fave food ? double post [b]reported :thumbsup:[/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]many! haha .. :D :arrow: what is your feeling right now?[/i][/align]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]many! haha .. :D :arrow: what is your feeling right now?[/i][/align]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][i]sorry double post .. nagloloko xeh net nmen .. :([/i][/quote]
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im too scared, too upset.. grrr... what is your name?? hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:43

[ 9 queries - 0.628 second ]
Privacy Policy