• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

wats your wish?

Last edited by xxgen08 (2008-07-12 00:47:01)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

^ ah. . secet . . V kaw kmain kna??

Last edited by testament (2008-07-12 00:47:29)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

opo... sarap.. who's ur girl/boy?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mark joseph santos III what is your complete name
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]genievive m patacsil uhm? wat's ur regret?[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naghintay ako ng sobrang tagal what is your unforgettable experience
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Noong b-day ko.[/b] Whats your greatest gift?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when.. my family... :D what is your fone unit?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

N6680. . . wat is ur browser?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

firefox what is your age?
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

9 turning 2 ten at july 30..haha.. what is ur cp #?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

)()%@&*%XXX that si my number :lol: wat is your cp #?

Last edited by testament (2008-07-12 07:01:02)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

0921xxxxxxx what is your home address
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i],.ckret! no clue! haha,. :lol: [b]what's ur mood now?[/b][/i][/align]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bakit? tetxt mo po vba ako? eto poe!.,.. 09205385404... kaso nga lang la me load!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

?!? how many ex do you have?!?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

4 only. . . have bf/gf?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i have... ahmz.,. friendster addict or not?!?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^either or. . wat is ur best asset?

Last edited by testament (2008-07-12 07:24:47)

ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]i dunno,. haha-LOL- [b]what's ur fave thing to do?[/b][/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.745 second ]
Privacy Policy