• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

none. i don't eat breakfast :arrow: what's your phobia?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

i dont think i had phobia on anything or something! =D what is your greatest dream?
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Be a pilot! What is ur cellphone?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nokia!:D what is your vital stat?=D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

errr.. 24,27,30. not that good :lol: :arrow: what's your next question??? =)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

define love..? =D what is your fav. month?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

feb,,, hahaha.. nung naging kami what is your fave tv show
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fallen (it's all about angels) :arrow: what's your most precious gadget?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my laptop...weeeee.. what is your fave section here in eptok
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this one.. :arrow: what's your famous punchline?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wla. . what is ur secret?? hehe
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

..secret ^^ what's ur mood now?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mejo an2k na. .hehe wat is ur most unforgettable experience??
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sobrang dami ehh... what is your fave animal
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahm. . wla hehe wat is ur fave pet?? hehe
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dog what is your hobby
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

playing basketball, reading, browsing. surfing the net. . wat is ur 1st impression to me??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice question! i think your nice. :arrow: what's your current thought this moment?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahm. . i dont know. . wat things ur good at??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

doing basic nursing practice, caring for the sick, and graphics designing :arrow: what's your friendster name?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:33

[ 9 queries - 0.518 second ]
Privacy Policy