• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

i don't know, all i know is my waistline = 34 :D:D What is your cp model?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

n73.. huhu what is your nickname??
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Jie (dyay) is my nickname... what's your lunch today?
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

iced tea..huhuhu what is ur fav song?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

many to mention wat is ur fave tv show??
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ pda what's ur fave food that I don't know?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i do not know. . hehe wat is my fave food, that you know?? :lol:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ adobo?///... haha!... what's the answer in my question?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

seafoods, pasta, and grilled foods. . . hehe wat is ur fave foods??
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmmmmm pizzaaaaaaa... :drool: what is your fave color??
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

black, blu, n whyt. . wat is ur fave numvah??
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

numboh 4... whats ur fav anime??
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

many 2 mnxon wat is ur fave band??
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hm.... so many... whats ur fav animestation in phil??
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

animax?? wat are the animestation here in phil.??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

animax :arrow: what's your username all about?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my real name is spelled backwards and i added the word baby, what is your hobby while in school???
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Looking for commonly [b]misspelt[/b] words in the dictionary... :disgust: What is your favorite site in the net..?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ftalk and friendster. :arrow: what's your least favorite gadget?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nothing. . wat is ur fave past time??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:19

[ 9 queries - 0.510 second ]
Privacy Policy