• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Nickay
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

davhi_08@yahoo.com -> ym ko yan!.. fave cartoon character?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

si my melody.. so cute... pink na pink what is your surname??
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ anganangan! fave past time? bye sis!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ byebye..... @T: madami eh.... what is your fave expression??
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mrami eh wat is ur manarism??
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oc ako eh... so... hindi ako mapakali ng hindi nagwawash ng hands lagi... what is your collection
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boxers shorts... haha what is your fave color?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

black and blue!!! what is you hatest movie?!?
krizza24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wla. d ko nman pinapanood pag d ko gxto. wehe. wot is your fave genre?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

piano rock, emo acoustic n etc. . . . wat is ur talent?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

singing... what is your hobby?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

reading..posting.. surfin the net what is your fave section here in eptok
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tricks and tutorials,help and philippines section!:D what is your hatest moment of the day?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

now.. uhmmm... naghintay sa wala... what is your fave tv show?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

PBB kaso tapos na! what is your desired rank?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wulah..kahit ano lang!:D what position do you want badly?(sa work)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhm,. it depends,. hehehe :D gusto ko kc maging animator,. designer,. hehe:D at programmer n den., what is your desktop wallpaper??
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

saiyuki reload wat is ur ava?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my face!heheh! what is ur siggy all about?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

all about the my world, the World of Jieduck!!! What is your browser?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:30

[ 9 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy