• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

multiply hahaha favorite place?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

mrami. . fave anime??
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mirmo de pon favorite anime character?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mrami. . fave colors??
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yellow and black.. fave tatak?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

brand?? s dmit penshoppe, egoist, bum equip. s shoes converse all star anu browser neu?
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

firefox favorite name?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my name anthony haha fave mmorpg game??
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]uhm .. not playlin' ehh .. wat's your brand of cp^^[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sony ericsson what's ur middle initial?
krizza24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

b. what's ur smell?haha :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mabangu pa naman :lol: -- what's your girlfriend/boyfriend's name? :eh:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ la po.... what's ur fave move?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kagat labii^^ yeah .. haha wat's your status?[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it's complicated..nyahahah!=D daming kabit eh..joke!:D what is ur lifeline?heheh!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^nyahaha,i dunno :wasted: what's your chatmate's name? [/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i],.nothing,.!! [b]what's ur feeling ayt now?[/b][/i][/align]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ feeling dizzy.. v what is ur craziest moment today?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ uhmm..none..i think what's your attitude?[/b]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ uhm . im fun to be with :D yeah^^ wat's your real name??[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 9 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy