• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

deztiny
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

madami..ü wats ur secret.. =D
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

secret ko n un.. haha ================= what is your brand of shirt?
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hang ten ---------- u globe or smart??
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

smart user. hehehe ---------------------- whos your fav racer?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wala.. ehe.. wats ur fave icecream flavor?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

choco,cookies n cream! what's ur fave hotel?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

waterfront hotel sa cebu wen was ur last bubble bath?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

last decade.. ahaha wat is ur shoe size?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

7-8 :paranoid: what is your t-shirt size? :lol:
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

small-med.. wats ur dream?
deisesaix
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]im running for something..ewan..hahahaha anung school mu?[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

usc-tc a private skul.. ano brand ng bag mo?
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Louie Vuitton poh ano apliyedo ng lolo ng lolo mo?:lol:

Last edited by supah_lurvah (2008-05-31 10:09:32)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cervantes..heheh! kelan bnili pc mo?
kira-sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

last month lang. kumaen kana? ano ulam mo?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah..siomai lang.. ano iniinom mong beer?
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ndi ako nag iinom e., hehehehe., ano ang fave mong candy??
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cotton candy sa hongkong, hehhehe:lol: ano ang maganda na nangyari sa buhay mo?
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

napakadami :wow: ano ng masamang nangyari sa buhay mo?
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

napakadami rin.. :) love for you?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:29

[ 9 queries - 0.168 second ]
Privacy Policy