• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

[b]OPENED[/b]. :eh: :arrow: Pls read the [u][b]STICKED RULES [/b][/u] and have fun!! :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MsKawaii--]WIY friendster acct?[/quote] chayie.chai@yc wats yer fav dish??~
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm... marami ee... soo many to mention :lol: what is your crush's name?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

purple & pink g-mask and my other fone is blue silver your message tone?
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] no tone eh.. silent kasi xa.. wiy cp. unit?![/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

n93 wiy ftalk crush's name? :eh:
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no crush here. watz ur real name?[/b]

Last edited by aenemij (2008-09-23 05:14:30)

gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=lavander]^ -- Ceejay G. Dula v WIY fav. mod. in ~eptok??.. [/b][/color]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my fav.mod is kherminator =D=D=D what is your fav. song?? :eh:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the gift (of martina mcBride & jim brickman) WIY scariest movie watched
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b][b]house of the dead?[/b] dnt have time to think haha... but its one of the scariest. WIY... morning ritual?[/b]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wla ehhh.. pray lng.. WIY favorite food?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cookies ------ when is your bday?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Today. LOLs :lol: Happy Birthday to me. :lol: I thought its only a "WHAT" question? :paranoid: Anyways. [b]WIY .. gift for me?. :lol: [/b]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

repu? =D ikaw ? ano gift mo sken ? :lol:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh it's your bday din? +repu for you bro! happy bday! WIY cp unit?

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-09-25 07:27:27)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

owh im usin notebook :lol: --- WIY fave member ther? :paranoid:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-09-25 07:28:26)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You, You're my fave Member here. :lol: I wanna pinch ur cheeks :lol: :lol: [hr] WIY . motto in life. lol :lol:
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=gray][i] ^ just be me or else just be them :D :lol: v what is your age? :/ [/color][/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:50

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy