• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

anything that explains what i feel... wiy current mood?
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

happii n sad.. (gulo noh..) height and weight????
intruderz_103
» FTalker
1969-12-31

5' 7" and 63 kgs... wat is your b-day??
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066]^ huh?? bka WEN?? anywei, my bday is June 23 v wat is your class number?? [kung nag.aaral ka pa][/color]
missy_rable22
» n00b
1969-12-31

di na eh, wala naman akong ganun dati =D wat is your favorite fish?
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

angel fish, nde q un kinakain gus2 k lng un, eh what is your favorite sims 2 ep?
missy_rable22
» n00b
1969-12-31

smart amazing =)) what is your YM ID?

Last edited by missy_rable22 (2008-08-28 11:22:03)

soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my Ym ID is [b] skeeper81 [/b] ---What is the name of your school? ---^^:D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]LMI.. wats yer fav drink~?? [/b][/color]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

choco shake whats ur fave food?
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

crema de fruta! wiy favorite fav. fruit?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]kiwi fruit. .~ wat yer fav muvi?? ~ [/b][/color]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mellow rock, rnb what's on your mind?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm thinking of my family back home :crybaby: what's your greatest fear?
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ to go to hell. but i'm not afraid of dying. v what is your dream vacation? will it be a beach vacation? around the world?? not where okei!?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ang dream vacation ko is to go the Philippines, to be with my family, to spend quality time para sa kanila =) what is your definition of LOVE?
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ love is the greatest gift of all. and it's unpredictable. =) v what is your job? [if ur not a student animor]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i'm an Executive Secretary :D v what's your most unforgettable experience?
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wen my clsm8s catched me. a trust game was played that tym kc eh. v wat is your fave movie?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ RATATOUILLE :thumbsup::thumbsup: what's your most treasured moment?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:44

[ 9 queries - 0.284 second ]
Privacy Policy