• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

[color=#321af9]x[/color][color=#411bf8]o[/color][color=#501df6]x[/color][color=#601ef5]o[/color][color=#6f20f4].[/color][color=#7e21f3]c[/color][color=#8d23f1]h[/color][color=#9c24f0]o[/color][color=#ab26ef]c[/color][color=#bb27ee]o[/color][color=#ca29ec]b[/color][color=#d92aeb]e[/color][color=#e82cea]r[/color][color=#f72de9]r[/color][color=#e82cea]y[/color][color=#d92aeb]@[/color][color=#ca29ec]h[/color][color=#bb27ee]o[/color][color=#ab26ef]t[/color][color=#9c24f0]m[/color][color=#8d23f1]a[/color][color=#7e21f3]i[/color][color=#6f20f4]l[/color][color=#601ef5].[/color][color=#501df6]c[/color][color=#411bf8]o[/color][color=#321af9]m[/color] wat is ur fav. dessert??
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

*mm. bsta sweets. gsto ku. >>what is your fav #?:D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

7.. what is ur fav. drink??
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ rootbeer v what is your age?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

15 weh ahihihi.,. what is the name of your father?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lloyd v what is the name of ur boyfy?:D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

erin.. what is ur fav. movie??
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

marami weh :P ahihihi ahmz.,. what is the name of ur skul?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ university of san carlos.. v what is your saddest moment?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

nung pumunta c papa sa ibang bansa para dun mgwork i miss him a lot WIY ur bf/gf's nym???
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wilson.,. .,ahmz.,. name of ur fs account?
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aireesh 22 wat is ur fave sport?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

volleyball.... what is your complete name
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

princess lhyrickz andrade WIY fave place here in phil???
rheinonimous18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the MOA, what is your favorite gadget? :D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cellphone :D whats ur fave arcade game? :D
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uh..... dance mania! whats your fave cp game?
rheinonimous18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bounce, wehehehe what is your favorite drink?
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ech. too. ohhhw :D HAHA whats ur fave chocolate?
rheinonimous18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cudburry :lol::lol: what is your favorite soda?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:02

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy