• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

d2 lng sa bahay WIY 1st cp unit

Last edited by mine123 (2008-08-21 02:53:31)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

3310 haha WIY mother's middlename?
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ferrer v wat is your grandpa's middle name :question: :o
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

i dont know WIY hair color
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ bLack w i y full name
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

princess lhyrickz andrade WIY ur real nym

Last edited by mine123 (2008-08-21 03:36:39)

▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ nHiirOh w i y birth day
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

may 25 1993 WIY exact location???
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ktbi ng computer, wiy nationality?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

filipino WIY shirt color ryt now???
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^black v wat is your first gift na natanggap?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

stuff toy WIY surname
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

JOSUE! w i y fav song?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

for now its ol coming back to me now WIY fave movie
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

horror mdami eh !! w i y like ( horror or drama)
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*none of the above. i like romance comedies. haha!:lol: >>wiy fav planet??=D
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^earth v wat is your first gift na natanggap mo :question: :/
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hindi ko na matandaan, kasi, baby pa ako nun, siguro, "tsupon", hehehe what is the brand of your first ever rubber shoes?
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ nakalimutan ko naa... what is ur cp unit??
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

N70 v what is your greatest principle in life?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 9 queries - 0.098 second ]
Privacy Policy