• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

my attitude laziness .. :disgust: WIY underwear's color u wearing right now :P
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

^hahaha, sky blue :) hatest member hir in Ftalk?
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

none. what is your fave ice cream falvor?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: coffee crumble.. triple brownie vanilla bean.. triple dutch choco. :D [i]wat is ur mood today? [/i] [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

..exhausted.. what is ur name?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]kathleen[/b] what is your fave. past time ? :)
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

music..anything to do abwt music...kumanta..magdance...or just simply listening to it what is your greatest achievement as of now?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm?? nkagrad ng hs n kasali s honorable mention.. yeah^^ and nung nkilala q s Lord.. super achievemnt n un^^ yeah... hmm?? what is ur motto in life>>??
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own undertstanding. in all your ways aclknowledge Him and He will direct your ways...(verse yata yun?) (^V~) V what is you belief abwt life after death?

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-08-05 05:58:37)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^there's another world na bata ulit tau..ehehe what is your fantasy?

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-08-05 08:51:23)

Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

simple lng :D mka HHWW si edward cullen :D HAHAHAHA. whats is ur goal in life?:D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

establish a good and God fearing family.. :ninja: what is your fav noontime show :ninja:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wala akong paborito ngayon... What's your plan for tomorrow?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mgse2t na2man ng gimik ng tropa :lol: what is your brand of cellphone that your using right now?!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Brand: NOKIA Model: N73 & 3510i (for roaming) what is your email add?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll tell you. later!! =)=D what is your favorite song?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i have posted it in the other thread (Music Section) :lol::lol: v what is your favorite music video?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][u]currently[/u] Anna Molly by Incubus...[/b] What is your favorite quote?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have two faves, acutally: I am society's child, this is how they made me, and now I'm saying what's on my mind and they don't want that. This is what you made me, America. --Tupac Shakur You know it's funny, when it rains it pours They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.--Tupac Shakur What is your most embarrassing moment? =D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nahthing.. =) makapal mukha ko eh WIY favorite emoticon? :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:20

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy