• ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

starbuk0 :lol: what is your greatest asset?
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

^eyes ko? at kaputian ko. ahaha. :lol: what is your greatest asset too?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont know what is ur status??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

single. :D what's your middle name?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

quitoriano wat is ur dream??
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to finsih my studies and to be a computer egineer... (taas noe?) haha.. year in hs?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i already graduated hs and college. what's your favorite song?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

as of now.. let me take you there-Plain White T's what is your name's meaning?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's my nickname. what's your full name?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

reika jhenshie riuji what is your middle name
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

santos what's your ava all about? :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fansigns for my bro cron and for my lolo mabuhay.. heheh @t: what is your fave expression
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhuuuuwwwaaatttt? <<that one what's your greatest fear?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pacute mood.. =) what is your favorite restaurant?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

death... dying... kcf!! :crybaby: what is your weakness
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i always fall in love with a guy with irritating attitude., what is your strength? (hakhak.,)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

people who needs care. i'm mushy what's your obsession?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my boyfriend.. geezzz what is your fave gadget
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iPod. ninakaw na e. :lol: what is your lola's name?
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Antonia.. [mother's side] and Estela [father's side] what's your crush's name?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » let's try this thread... the rules here is the 1st one can ask anything starting the question what is your... then you will answer the question and after you answer your next to ask the question with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:42

[ 9 queries - 0.793 second ]
Privacy Policy