• ARCHIVES 
  • » Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

Pages: 123

Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews and chocolate. He'll also paint the outside with some sort of edible paint to give it an even more gruesome appearance. When asked why he does it, Kittiwat replied, [quote]"I'm a wackjob and I like making people sick"[/quote] lol =D [b]Bread anyone??? :D[/b] [img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3523/11386205jp1.jpg[/img] [img]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5913/85454257rq8.jpg[/img] [img]http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2808/72603869lk6.jpg[/img] [img]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4040/18049000gh2.jpg[/img]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

whuaaaaat! thats awesome whoa!it looks real.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

waaa!that's yucky but looks real...i think no one will eat that..lol i mean,he only got a fine arts degree,not in cooking..lmao
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Oh mhen I have to try those! =D[/i]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Now that's amazing! :thumbsup: I want to try one :lol:

Last edited by Xian (2008-05-19 10:45:20)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG! :o It looks real and inedible! Is it expensive?
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]Is it expensive?[/quote] hmm... possible... and i thought it's real! wow, if i'll take culinary arts this coming college, i'll make one of those! :eh: :wasted:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I can imagine myself eating that hand. I'll take pictures and post it on the internet and tell people that I'm a cannibal. =D Just kidding, he's putting so much effort making them look like life-like only for someone to eat it. He seems like he has so much time in his hands. They look so realistic.[/b]
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If I'm gonna eat that bread on the street maybe people would think I'm eating a real human and the police would arrest me for murder. :/
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahahaha...i saw this one at ripley's believe it or not the book thingy...i forgot... :)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well it does look real but i do hope that it tastes good too :D :thumbsup:
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It looks creepy! :/
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Well it does look real but i do hope that it tastes good too[/quote] I doubt that it will even if the paint is edible.
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whoa, i wouldn't even dare to eat it ..
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]??? :puke: gross. it really looks real. [/i]
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool!!! but not that pleasing to eat! :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i know but this bread thingy.. i read i on "ripley's believe it or not..".. looks yucky!! dont wanna eat it! :puke:
pinkmao03
» n00b
1969-12-31

FREAKY!but its sOOoo COOL! are those expensive?!? i want to buy one=) :lol: hahahaha!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What the ....? :o :lol: That's nuts. Those 2 heads at the top look so real. I think I would have a very hard time trying to eat that. :puke: :lol: Thanks for sharing that. That was definitely worth searching on the last page of this section to find this. :D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! it looks real but its creepy. while youre eating it. ahahahah'
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:16

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy