• ARCHIVES 
  • » Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

Pages: 123

Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

kujie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

creeepppyyy! :P but coool!! no one ever had the courage to make something like that!...................I think!? still cool :lol::lol:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

[img]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4040/18049000gh2.jpg[/img] ^this is beyond creepy. :lol: but if he can make a cheesecake out of it. i'll eat it. :eh:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]It's kinda creepy. Haha. But I like it. I wonder if I can eat that thing. LOL.[/b]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow......... its real....... i like to try...:D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my god..i was terrified haha it looks like a 'chop chop human' haha :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:27

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy