• ARCHIVES 
  • » Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

Pages: 123

Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

[quote=bhebhiej]Thanks for sharing that. That was definitely worth searching on the last page of this section to find this. :D[/quote] [b] You're reviving my old posts around the forum again =| lol :lol: Hope to buy these food and share them to all Rockmates lol :lol:[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

[quote=Angeli_7]You're reviving my old posts around the forum again =| lol :lol: Hope to buy these food and share them to all Rockmates lol :lol:[/quote] What can I say? I like your posts here. This one was priceless. :lol: I don't think I would eat any of this bread so, if you find some to share with the group, there's more for the rest of you. :lol: :penguin:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that's a real appetizer for sure :lol:
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've seen this before so freaky.heheh.... :thumbsup:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its sooo amazing.... :wow: but it sooo gross for me to eat it... :puke: hope cops knows that they are breads... :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Gruesome is definitely the word for it. He should be baking for horror movies, he would go far in the Scifi type industry =|
''bAnnEd''
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.! it seems like to be tasty.! ahahha.! i love to taste it.! ahahahha.!
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is that yummy? hahaha :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol if i go to Thailand next vacation then imma try this :lol:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh no. what a job. its cool. yet i cant eat this. imagine eating this kind of bread and people around you are watching and they will think im a cannibal. haha.:D
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

does someone ought to buy that one and eat?? ewwww, yucky to look at... i if its real maybe it has good taste... lol....
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]Lol if i go to Thailand next vacation then imma try this :lol:[/quote] [b]Make sure to send some as "Pasalubong" that would be great LOL :lol: I'm still willing to taste one of those cool creations..I wanna buy some for my grandparents this Christmas..placing the head on a box and all that..but i may give my grandfather a heart attack once he opens it..:wasted:[/b]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Eww so gross.... I want to try it! delicious.. *drool
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=limegreen]♥♥..whaaaa..hahahaha..it reli myd me sick..i don't want diz bread...hehehehe it look so real..nyc!!!!![/color]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha i saw this one on guiness :D cool XD heehe
lilimu
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa thats awesome :O but i cant it one of those it really looks real... :P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's really gross. :puke: [/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha, kewl pros. :D:thumbsup:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i don't wanna eat those. they're so creepy. ulk.
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow. don't like to eat that kind of bread. it looks very real but its really creepy. :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:08

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy