• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

Pages: 123

:arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

:arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see it, here are some reasons: 1. a same problem/topic is existing/solved. 2. the topic does not have a descriptive title, 3. your topic is in a language other than english 4. it is now in the recycle bin because of the above mentioned =) so mods, coders, css and js masters, members, Do NOT tolerate members who break rules. again, do not entertain posts that do not comply the said rules.[/quote] [quote][b]o1. Before making a new thread, please use the search function. Use keywords for better search results. If a related thread is existing, post there. If not, then you may start a new one. o2. When making new threads, please make the thread title descriptive like "MP3 skins" "profile not loading" "my friends missing" or anything like that. o3. Please only post if you really have something to contribute or something related to say that would help. This makes it easier to follow the discussion in the thread. o4. If you are the thread starter, please indicate if your question has been answered. To do so, EDIT your first post then include "Now i know" or "Thanks my question has been answered" or anything like that. o5. If you need help with your code, link to your page. Please do not paste the entire HTML markup in the thread. Just post it if you were asked to, or you have your page encrypted. o6. In posting your code, please put it inside [code[/b][b]] [[/b][b]/code] tags. o7.If your posting a question about your profile be sure that you put the link or else the question would be not answered! o8. Do not ask a question that has already been answered. o9. Please be Patient. 1o. Non-sense answers or non-related answers will be deleted! Refrain from replying with an emotion. 11.Speak in English. :D[/b][/quote] [b]thanks for the cooperation..[/b] :cool: [quote][i]Added by eehjhay: [b][u]If a topic doesn't comply with the said conditions, we will automatically delete or close the topic.[/u][/b][/i][/quote] [quote][i]Added by Ephemeral:[/i] [i][u][b]All Tagalog post shall not be answered or must not be answered by a Member or Moderator. Post in English, Answer in English shall be applied in this Category. If the Tagalog post isn't edited within 12 hours it will be automatically be Trashed or Deleted[/b][/u][/i][/quote] [hr]Exceptions in double posting. [quote=admin]Double posting literally means posting the same information twice. This also refers to when a member posting twice in a row without another user's post separating the two. It is considered more proper to edit your previous post to include the new comments instead of creating a new post. The problem with this can be that readers who have already read the original post may miss the information that was edited in. I think it depends on the context whether double posting in a thread is okay or not. For example: [b]Not OK[/b]: Double posting in close time interval [b]Not OK[/b]: Double posting the exact same message [b]OK[/b]: Double posting in longer time interval (separated in few hours or even days) [b]OK[/b]: Double posting, each with lengthy message, with totally different content, or refer to different members, etc. Do you have other opinion about this?[/quote]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-09-18 12:23:32)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

its true.. nice one , ate meng newbie or non must really read here....

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-06-02 07:44:09)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

another rules again? how many times do i need to encounter a topic like this? how about if all rules must compile it in one section so that newbies or incoming member/s will just read and follow them accurately! and not to be confuse.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-19 01:35:32)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]There are what we call global rules and section rules. read the contents and you'll know the difference.[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I added a follow-up for the rules mentioned. =)
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][i]Added by eehjhay: [b][u]If a topic don't comply with the said conditions, we will automatically delete the topic.[/u][/b][/i][/quote] delete the topic? but i still see threads (and more new threads) that are labeled as 'help me' 'help plz' 'help' etc etc. can't we do anything about it?

Last edited by bananakeik (2007-06-05 05:56:48)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahhh.. you really want me to be strict? ok ok. =D
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hope members will read this =|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. hahaha they even dont read forum rules. we'll give them this week to read and learn the forum rules, guidelines and some reminders. then starting next week, all topics that will not comply on those conditions will move to recycle bin section :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]ahhh.. you really want me to be strict? ok ok. =D[/quote] :arrow: [b]That's fine with me :eh: strict + strict + strict + strict = uber strict :eh: [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ok. It seems meng will help me and also other moderators. hehehe... Starting today, all topics/posts which do not comply with the conditions we provide will be lock and/or trash. =) [b]Any comments, reply in this topic/thread.[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ate meng! going uber strict again? haha :lol: btw nice rules.. i like it more if implemented properly. this will really help a lot :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

All topics which dnt comply with the condition will be move here http://theftalk.com/f33-Recycle.html You dont want to search your thread there, right? So follow the said conditions.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Updated 1st Post...[/b]
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It will make our forum clean and easier to browse being uber strict is good :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think these rules are not followed now.. :crybaby: help... :crybaby:
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i tried using the search engine and fortunately i found what im looking for. however, the codes are obsolete so i had no choice but to open another topic and asked for help.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]i think these rules are not followed now.. :crybaby: help... :crybaby:[/quote] :arrow: DELETE button is just one click away. =) and i suggest, Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see it, here are some reasons: 1. a same problem/topic is existing/solved. 2. the topic does not have a descriptive title, 3. your topic is in a language other than english 4. it is now in the recycle bin because of the above mentioned =) so mods, coders, css and js masters, members, Do NOT tolerate members who break rules. again, do not entertain posts that do not comply the said rules. DELETE button, or MOVE to the bin can do it. =) -- 240 topics moved to the recycle bin.

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-16 10:11:58)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: FIRST POST UPDATED.
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heya.. wer do some topic goes?? i mean aside fr recycle bin?? ive tried to search my q but i cant seem to find it :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:15

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy