• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

Pages: 123

:arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

Yeah boring rules very boring, kinda lame isn't it?! =D Maybe we should auto ban spammers to add more fun! while we are at it! more cursing of account without any reasons at all... :lol: :eh: hehe joke... :wallbash: @hack_master_dragon If you want... try to break the rules to have more attention and to un-bore yourself. For those who will join this forum just to cause problems, always expect a comeback... Remember follow the boring rules ok? =)
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

WOW!! being strict makes people Follow the rules... hehehehe :D
blackdarna
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant find d js :(
blackdarna
» n00b
1969-12-31

plz help me find d js..tnx guyz... :penguin: :crybaby:
mitch_0801
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey, i have a question.. but i cant see other topics here..
mitch_0801
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u pls answer me.. does friendster account automatically delete when you're not log in for a long time? coz i cant see my old friends here..
Illiterate Guy
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make "activate" the overlay layouts of friendster? thnx cuz i can't acvitate it thnx
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ :rolleyes: Uhmm excuse me. =| Seems like your out of place. Anyway, better if this thread is just a Read-Only thread. [b] :arrow: LOCKED[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:30

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy