• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

Pages: 123

:arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

[b]@mods of this section:[/b] try to check now the help section.. see now what they're doing.. disobeying the rules now.. :crybaby: :thumbsdown:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

Lol. i like the first post of this topic. hahaha.. lot of instructions. to sum all of it, "use common sense" -- be ready, i will clean up some recent topics. :eh:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okei.. il help you in cleaning... =D
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

i see most members doesn't follow rules here in this section.. they just wanted to hear answers directly from the knowledgeable ones. (or are they too lazy to read this rules??) . am not speaking in behalf of them, but i think if somebody needs help, if we know we have the capacity to help.. we MUST help them in any way we can. after all, i believe it is the main objective of this forum right? to HELP. :)
Jyen
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i hav a favor?? i m new here.. i donon how 2 use those layouts.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by Jyen (2007-10-03 03:43:27)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ please help us too. :|
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi every1 can some1 help me make a siggy?? :| :| :|
witch_andy
» n00b
1969-12-31

why my codes can not work
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hope they will read it.. specialy to the newbies lyk me..hehe
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uukiie.. now i know the [b]DONT'S[/b].., thanks for sharing :D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2007-10-05 09:40:47)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

got it!thanks for the reminders! :)
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ayt :thumbsup:
lanz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: mAintAnce b an rAn
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahh..this is one good forum,nice rules whew..!
levisornothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I just don't know why the linkers that I post were Removed or Deleted. I thought it is a nice linker? [img]http://h1.ripway.com/levisornothing/deleltednicelinker1.jpg[/img] the codes Tweaked JS Linker <">Tweaked CSS Linker: <">

Last edited by levisornothing (2007-12-15 18:24:59)

kikomachinist
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys.. help me.. in my friendster home page.. it says "error!" on the top of my home page.. and it also said "Status code: -1 Unknown error." then when i click my profile.. it says "The requested page is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /user.php" anyone can help dat problem? pls mssge me on my friendster account.. heres my e-add blocparty_18@hotmail.com please... guys..
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]kikomachinist wrote: guys.. help me.. in my friendster home page.. it says "error!" on the top of my home page.. and it also said "Status code: -1 Unknown error." then when i click my profile.. it says "The requested page is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /user.php" anyone can help dat problem? pls mssge me on my friendster account.. heres my e-add blocparty_18@hotmail.com please... guys.. [/b][/quote] [color=deeppink] :arrow: maybe its because someone has reported you and your friendster have been blocked.. or it was just an error..! :/ :question: [/color]
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=denise09]:exclaim: :) =) :retard: :smoke: :wasted:[/quote] Quit spamming.. Read the rules.. [b]4. No spamming and flamming in any form. [/b] [b]1o. Non-sense answers or non-related answers will be deleted! Refrain from replying with an emotion.[/b]

Last edited by jHabBy (2008-01-09 08:18:56)

hack_master_dragon
» n00b
1969-12-31

boring rules... :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Please read![/b] [quote]Do not entertain posts that do not comply with the said rules. Especially if the title is not descriptive. So guys, if you posted a topic here and you cannot see i

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:08

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy