• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

Pages: 123456..6

[b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

[b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original coz the factory of vans is in our province) :arrow: nike- 2 pairs only :arrow: chuck taylor- 2 pairs (high cut) hot pink. and metallic silver :arrow: peak/kix kicking shoe- 2 pairs(black,white)fow mah taekwondo training :arrow: adidas- kick shoe agen 1 pair only too expensive!! huhu :arrow: figila (doll shoe)-3 pairs and :arrow: mario d' boro-2 pairs fow mah skul shoe.. black of cors! haha so wats yours?? ;) [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-06 08:19:14)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

Adidas and sketchers :D Well that was before! :D I use Nike now its cool and it rocks :drool:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

mostly skechers and nike.
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

converse... vans.. and west coast for school..
parfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: snoopy and adidas :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

merrell - comfortable and is good for rugged terrain and weather..:thumbsup: sorry for the multiple post... somethings wrong with my connection. mods please erase my other posts.

Last edited by cfreng2 (2008-05-28 00:28:39)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I like Rusty lopez when it comes to school shoes and Converse foe rubber shoes. I don't have rubber shoes that much.i prefer wearin my havaianas or crocs^^
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Converse, Rusty Lopez, Sketchers .. I love those brands .. Mom used to buy me those kind of shoes..[/b][/align]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I just have Converse.. XD
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

John Varvatos' Converse a pair Reebok a pair macbeth a pair adidas 2 pairs currently using onitsuka for school..
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me Lacoste is the best :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I use Converse, Nike and Sketchers. But I use Rusty Lopez for school. :lol:[/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i]vans and converse[i][/i][b][/b]
bellat2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

converse, ever since i was a kid. :lol: and i also bought 2 pairs of hush puppies', blue sneaks and a new skool shoes =)
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] :arrow: Le donne [b][/b] [b][/b]:arrow: converse [b][/b]
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=| §♥= my school shoes from otto §♥= my rubber shoes came from converse and sketchers (converse pink and black and sketchers green and red) §♥= my sandals from otto, itti , rusty lopez and etc (di branded :lol:)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Rusty Lopez and Mendrez for school :arrow: sketchers :arrow: Nike
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Roxy, American Eagle & All Star Converse

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-11 00:24:46)

ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

•converse •sketchers •gibi.
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lacoste celine :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy